Matt Bowen breaks down a few of his favorites at the senior bowl

JayQ

Liked Posts:
He will be gone late 1st to early 2nd. Great instincts and beyond huge hands for a safety.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
You have lead a boring life if that's your big moment, sad life for an adult, maybe go volunteer at a shelter.
WUT

Pretty convinced you are an alt. If so, you do a great job.

If not, you are the equivalent of a monkey that sustained significant brain damage.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
He's getting alot of love. I watched a lot of UI football the last few years, he's really an aware, instinctive, and fundamentally sound player. Third round wouldn't surprise me.
Love the guy but can we even afford to take a S this draft? Way too many needs elsewhere; seems it'd be kinda frivolous.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Love the guy but can we even afford to take a S this draft? Way too many needs elsewhere; seems it'd be kinda frivolous.
I didn't say Bears should pick him.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
And, to be honest, I wish we could take him. He does remind me of Mike Brown, but faster, like Bob Sanders! Would love a player like that.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I think it depends on how far we trade back in the first. If we trade with Washington, for example, maybe he isn’t a terrible pick there. I’m not saying infant to trade that far back, but, after the haul, getting a top flight player that would make a difference isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

So, though I agree with you that we shouldn’t grab a S in the first, there are some scenarios where it might happen.