Matt Eberflus hired as Bears head coach

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll have to say that I definitely did not see that one coming, but I trust Poles. He must have a good plan for OC and Fields. Maybe we just had the wrong Ryan and Matt the first time.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
  1. Bears Eyeing PHI Asst. for OC​

Eagles passing game coordinator Kevin Patullo is a 'name to watch' for Bears OC job (Rapoport)

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet
    With the #Bears having finalized their deal with Matt Eberflus, what’s next for Justin Fields is a big question. #Eagles passing game coordinator Kevin Patullo is a name to watch for new OC. https://t.co/6qpqk3yij7

Brownie

Liked Posts:
I think going with a DC guy for the HC is foolish, my real worry is now the potential for not having consistency on the O for a young QB.. you get a great OC.. and if there is any success they get plucked for a HC job..
You get a guy that will (finally) be a CEO HC, he hires the right staff to run their respective sides of the ball and develop talent. What is the issue here?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This team needs an offensive visionary to lead this team and set the tone
I love how:
a. You have zero idea what is Eberflus' offensive vision.
b. You never explain what the hell you mean by "offensive visionary" aside from the the platitude.

Yet you think this is a bad move.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is very unexciting, BUT based on the guys available, I'm OK with it. Quinn or Caldwell? Puke.

I'll reserve my judgement and give him a chance until we see games played. Maybe he can be that CEO John Harbaugh type coach.

I'd rather take a stab at it with him than a re-tread guy.