1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I almost want to click on this article and read it, because I'm in disbelief that someone wrote an article about how little our coach cares about the bye week. But then I'd have to read a JORDAN SIGLER article, and I'm just not willing to do that.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I almost want to click on this article and read it, because I'm in disbelief that someone wrote an article about how little our coach cares about the bye week. But then I'd have to read a JORDAN SIGLER article, and I'm just not willing to do that.
It’s really good though! Explains why week 14 is a rough bargain ?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I am apprehensivley hesitating to literally go all in on Eberfluss when he speaks in these sorts of terms and hasn't figured out this late in life that the phrase is supposed to be literally "I couldn't care any more lesser" because what he is acturally saying here when he miss speaks is that he acturally DOES care even if it is just a little bit because he really shouldn't give two ****s a out this as it is just the main stream media creating a narrative that should be meaningless toward him!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I am apprehensivley hesitating to literally go all in on Eberfluss when he speaks in these sorts of terms and hasn't figured out this late in life that the phrase is supposed to be literally "I couldn't care any more lesser" because what he is acturally saying here when he miss speaks is that he acturally DOES care even if it is just a little bit because he really shouldn't give two ****s a out this as it is just the main stream media creating a narrative that should be meaningless toward him!
* Eberfloss