Matt Eberflus says "you'll see tomorrow" when asked who will be playing left/right tackle tomorrow

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
He sounded like he wanted to say it, but he probably didn't have a chance to talk to the young guys since the Reiff signing on where this puts them.

So instead of them finding out via press conference they'll find out straight from him. At least that's my guess. He did talk about guys being able to play multiple positions, which makes me feel like Reiff will start out at LT.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He sounded like he wanted to say it, but he probably didn't have a chance to talk to the young guys since the Reiff signing on where this puts them.

So instead of them finding out via press conference they'll find out straight from him. At least that's my guess. He did talk about guys being able to play multiple positions, which makes me feel like Reiff will start out at LT.

Jones LT, Reiff RT, is my guess.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd expect he starts at LT and maybe move over later depending on what Jones shows. It's asking too much from Jones to expect him to start but he's prototypical body type for the spot. My guess if that Reiff is here to hold down LT until Jones can move in, whether that's at some point this year or the start of next. It allows the team to groom a young starter at RT and leave him there. Reiff is a serviceable pass T and good run blocker. Clearly not a mope.

For all we know 2 of our 3 young Ts may show up and Reiff could end up on the bench. Really difficult to know where these guys are at but the signing obviously brings some questions with it. For you arm length guys, Reiff's are shorter than Jenkins'.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'd expect he starts at LT and maybe move over later depending on what Jones shows. It's asking too much from Jones to expect him to start but he's prototypical body type for the spot. My guess if that Reiff is here to hold down LT until Jones can move in, whether that's at some point this year or the start of next. It allows the team to groom a young starter at RT and leave him there. Reiff is a serviceable pass T and good run blocker. Clearly not a mope.

For all we know 2 of our 3 young Ts may show up and Reiff could end up on the bench. Really difficult to know where these guys are at but the signing obviously brings some questions with it. For you arm length guys, Reiff's are shorter than Jenkins'.

That was be great, but at this point I'm kinda not expecting anything from jenkins :(

He did play 12 games at RT last year for the bengals so it wouldn't shock me if they left him there but left might be it...

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jones LT, Reiff RT, is my guess.
Curious if Reiff replaces Jones or Borom at LT/RT when he's up to speed. Bummed about Jenkins not really competing for a starting spot.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Flus is wise