1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Matt Forte was almost as big of a fairy as you. He was a wimp (like you) that was afraid to run between the tackles. Most overrated player since Whiner Payton.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Famous for his jump cut that only works between the tackles.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He honestly if 10 years younger could do Cohen's job about the same and still be a solid back. Montey play the more Power receiver role (because he's not a horrible receiving back)., Matt play more the outside the tackles challenge LBs in pass coverage. Big mismatches there.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Damn, Cutlers arm talent was HOF level. Wierd that such a smart guy could have such intense mental vapor lock under pressure.

that and watching the 2nd video clip in that Instagram post was a reminder of how bad our O line was. Cutler backpeddles a solid 9 steps and throws off his back foot. Even when the line play wasn’t horrendous, he was still seeing ghosts

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
that and watching the 2nd video clip in that Instagram post was a reminder of how bad our O line was. Cutler backpeddles a solid 9 steps and throws off his back foot. Even when the line play wasn’t horrendous, he was still seeing ghosts

At one point jay had Forte, Bennett, Jefferies and Marshall. jay still couldn't and didn't perform at a high level . The OL was decent at that point too.

Yeah the OL had problems.....but jay wasn't the best at 'climbing the pocket' and or moving around in the pocket. Funny When Josh McCown took over, he didn't have those problems

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
At one point jay had Forte, Bennett, Jefferies and Marshall. jay still couldn't and didn't perform at a high level . The OL was decent at that point too.

Yeah the OL had problems.....but jay wasn't the best at 'climbing the pocket' and or moving around in the pocket. Funny When Josh McCown took over, he didn't have those problems
Yet Josh McCown only ever had 1 winning streak as a quarterback.
A 3 game winning streak with the Jets.
Josh wasn’t all that….

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yet Josh McCown only ever had 1 winning streak as a quarterback A 3 game winning streak with the Jets. Josh wasn’t all that….

He was a fit for the Bears tho.

Just like Thomas Jones. He struggled with Arizona his 1st 3 years in the league the team that drafted him 7th overall, then he signed with the Bucs for 1 year and was deemed a bust.

Signing with the Bears changed his career. Olin Kreutz said Jones was a huge leader in the locker room.

Jones shows huge respect for his time with the Bears here, WOW!

Last edited:

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He was a fit for the Bears tho.

Just like Thomas Jones. He struggled with Arizona his 1st 3 years in the league the team that drafted him 7th overall, then he signed with the Bucs for 1 year and was deemed a bust.

Signing with the Bears changed his career. Olin Kreutz said Jones was a huge leader in the locker room.

Jones shows huge respect for his time with the Bears, WOW!

Loved Thomas Jones from Big Stone Gap, Virginia…….not sure why the Bears drafted Ced Benson when they had a decent running back room already, a great defense……AND NO QUARTERBACK. What could have been if they would have drafted a QB instead of Ced Benson

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Loved Thomas Jones from Big Stone Gap, Virginia…….not sure why the Bears drafted Ced Benson when they had a decent running back room already, a great defense……AND NO QUARTERBACK. What could have been if they would have drafted a QB instead of Ced Benson
Yeah A Rodgers was in that draft. BUT, Rex

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
True story, I tackled Thomas Jones in HS. Also tackled Jason Witten. Barely.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
That’s a better story than mine. I got trucked by Bryan Bulaga in HS 7 on 7. I was a RB and he was playing LB. The worst part is when he got up from hitting me, I felt his dick scrape up against my arm in his shorts. It was an awful day.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Awesome. Did you end up winning or losing the game?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

that’s kinda my point. By then jay had already been ruined by the previous years of getting beaten around like a rag doll behind terrible o lines, that by the time he finally had weapons and an OK line…it was too late. That’s what I meant by he was “seeing ghosts”

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At the time the Bears had a "Best Player Available" drafting strategy.