Matt Meathead had quite a week

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He refused to condemn Jack Del Rio’s remarks

He got fined for having the team practice too aggressively. This is the problem with bringing in some meatball who thinks the game should be played the way it was in the 1800s.

He brought in the head coach from the 2008 Lions who literally went 0-16 because, well I don’t know. Who knows why this dorkchop does any of the things he does?

Matt Meathead has been a complete disaster of a head coach so far and he literally hasn’t even coached a game yet. It’s going to be a rough couple years if they don’t fire him real soon.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

He got fined for having the team practice too aggressively. This is the problem with bringing in some meatball who thinks the game should be played the way it was in the 1800s.

He brought in the head coach from the 2008 Lions who literally went 0-16 because, well I don’t know. Who knows why this dorkchop does any of the things he does?

Matt Meathead has been a complete disaster of a head coach so far and he literally hasn’t even coached a game yet. It’s going to be a rough couple years if they don’t fire him real soon.

Matt Meathead?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like that he's creating a culture where players play fast & aggressive. So what if we lost a single OTA practice?

Marinelli was a shit head coach, but is a very good DL coach. They worked together for like 5 years on the Cowboys as defensive position coaches. Plus the Bears ties. Again, what's the big deal?

This doesn't seem like something to be upset about.

Are you ok?

Canth

Liked Posts:
Also, what are you talking about with Del Rio in regards to Eberflus? Did a reporter ask him about it? I have watched the press conferences and I honestly don't remember that question coming up. Short of that, why would any head coach in the NFL talk about anything said by another team's coach? No one does that, so why would you expect that from Eberflus?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like that he's creating a culture where players play fast & aggressive. So what if we lost a single OTA practice?

Marinelli was a shit head coach, but is a very good DL coach. They worked together for like 5 years on the Cowboys as defensive position coaches. Plus the Bears ties. Again, what's the big deal?

Are you ok?

Weren’t you a huge Trubisky supporter?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Weren’t you a huge Trubisky supporter?
Not really. I was in the "I'm not sold, but hopefully he improves" camp. Actually I'm not a "supporter" of anyone. I hope everyone does well, because if they do, it's good for the Bears. And if they don't, so be it. I'm not so invested in being right that winning e-battles on a sports message board is a priority in my life.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Are you ok?

While he was with the Bears he was a very good D coordinator as well.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Not really. I was in the "I'm not sold, but hopefully he improves" camp. Actually I'm not a "supporter" of anyone. I hope everyone does well, because if they do, it's good for the Bears. And if they don't, so be it. I'm not so invested in being right that winning e-battles on a sports message board is a priority in my life.
hey fella, i am in your neck of the woods on vacation. would you like to meet up and get some fried alligator bites and exchange Trubisky memorabilia

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
hey fella, i am in your neck of the woods on vacation. would you like to meet up and get some fried alligator bites and exchange Trubisky memorabilia
I only eat my alligator bites blackened. Where you at?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

You're an idiot.