Matt Miller's Latest 2021 Mock Draft

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How triggered would you be?

16. Chicago Bears: WR Elijah Moore, Ole Miss
Will the Bears bring back Mitchell Trubisky after he's looked solid in the last three weeks? Maybe, but only if a clear-cut better option is on the table. More likely is that the Bears will finally try to surround him with a supporting cast that can help them evaluate him in his final year under contract.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've actually thought about this happening. I see ARob leaving and the Bears using a draft pick to replace him.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I've actually thought about this happening. I see ARob leaving and the Bears using a draft pick to replace him.
Ugh. I would hate this particular pick at this spot. Plenty of other better prospects on the board.

FWIW, I think Devonta Smith will be the best pro WR in the draft class. I would not mind that selection if Arob leaves in FA.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ugh. I would hate this particular pick at this spot. Plenty of other better prospects on the board.

FWIW, I think Devonta Smith will be the best pro WR in the draft class. I would not mind that selection if Arob leaves in FA.
DeVonta Smith definitely going top 10. Bears won't have a shot at him or Chase

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
As long as they address OT in round 2 or free agency, I don’t care. QB or WR or OT. They’re all three weak positions.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Mocks are a fun way to discover prospects, but really FA determines a lot of what will happen in the draft.

For example, if the Bears were to miraculously land Taylor Moton for RT, lose Arob, and resign Mitch for a year or two, I could absolutely see them taking a Davonta Smith or Waddle in 1 and going OT or QB in 2.

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars

coolio

Liked Posts:
I don't mind it. In my opinion its OL or WR in round 1. Were missing out on Lance and Wilson. Darnell Mooney will be our best WR when Arob is gone next year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This board would be furious.

Remydat would have the biggest grin, however.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'd take kyle trask there....tbh.

I think it's too high for him, but its very realistic you see all 6 go in the top 20-25 due to demand on QB's for teams with aging vets(Pitt, ATL, Indy, Tampa, etc)

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think it's too high for him, but its very realistic you see all 6 go in the top 20-25 due to demand on QB's for teams with aging vets(Pitt, ATL, Indy, Tampa, etc)
I was surprised to see some mock drafts have Mac Jones go in the teens before Trask

SD Bears

Liked Posts:

I hope not. It's a lot easier to keep a proven, known stud than to try and replace him. A-Rob's productivity is off the charts. Ask the Texans what it's like losing a top 10 receiver.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

They really should be trading up to get Justin Fields but yeah, I agree.