Matt Nagy confirms: Fields will be a star

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Ok, so then why all of the reports that he blew him off at the beginnings of postseasons?

Nagy is a political liar who will say anything he thinks he has to say to get ahead.
It should be obvious, he did say how much he loved Trubisky and he also quickly didn't want Trubisky. Similar went on with Fields where the young QB wasn't prepared to play the season or planned to play the season.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So much faith in Fields in a post firing presser, but bet his job on the corpse of Andy Dalton.

So much "say this, do that" out of this man the last few years that I can't put any stock in a word he says. All I hear is that sound effect from the old Charlie Brown cartoons whenever an adult spoke.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
In regards to Trubisky, I think Nagy said anything he could, to anyone that would listen in order to get the job. Thats the only thing that makes sense with everything we've heard about the two since January.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Well that confirms it .. fields is a bust :)

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy unwilling to admit beyond private texts that he was the why and that Fields knew more than him about running an offense, hell...a group of men!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Nagy did say Mahomes was the perfect QB prospect and also believed Mitch was a project, middle round QB.

But he did help engineer a trade for Foles.
When you have one middling QB (Trubisky), why not get another middling QB (Foles)?

Then you have zero QB starters.