Matt Nagy is a straight up fraud.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
12-4 in his rookie coaching year with Mitchell Trubisky his starting QB.

I chalk this season up as a learning curve for Nagy. He was green and under experienced when hired so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

I do think playcalling duties should be revoked, or at least he needs a new voice in the building at OC. But before that the Bears need some serious competition at the QB position. Bears need to find a starting caliber QB in the draft or FA and let Mitch earn it or sit his ass on the bench. He is not worthy of getting the keys in 2020.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Minus an overthrow (the one to Robinson hurt) and hearty number of WR/TE drops, I really didn't see that Mitch played that bad. He avoided pressure and at least attempted to go downfield. KC was simply a better team and our defense allowed too many huge plays on 3rd down; they couldn't get off the field.

A fucking fade on 4th down. That's stupid cute shit you do on 1st down. I again blame Nagy's terrible playcalling. I think the runs that worked were on Montgomery avoiding tacklers, not the actual play itself.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the Bears brass had any balls they would can Nagy and hire Rivera. But we're going to have to suffer thru 2 more seasons with this fraud. He snowed Pace good.
So you’d keep Pace?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What is the most frustrating thing about this entire mess is that nothing is going to change.

Same QB

Same Coach

Same GM

Nothing will change. We will get a cliche filled press conference about how they are all disappointed. Just hard not to have hope.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
12-4 in his rookie coaching year with Mitchell Trubisky his starting QB.

I chalk this season up as a learning curve for Nagy. He was green and under experienced when hired so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

I do think playcalling duties should be revoked, or at least he needs a new voice in the building at OC. But before that the Bears need some serious competition at the QB position. Bears need to find a starting caliber QB in the draft or FA and let Mitch earn it or sit his ass on the bench. He is not worthy of getting the keys in 2020.

Totally disagree. You can blame the QB, and yea he is trash, that falls on Pace. But this team as a whole is poorly coached. Every phase of the team is bad, every unit on the team is bad, and yes even the defense has regressed. That is ALL on Nagy, the HC!!