WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Agreed should be complete regime change

It will not be.

Let Pace build up the offense for 2020.

Then flush, when the next GM and coach will have more cap space and all their picks.

Soterod

Liked Posts:
Who hired Nagy? Just amazes me how some of you won’t shut up about Nagy but never mention Pace.
You correct It all starts with Pace ! Naggy is just lost on that side line . I would love to reach out and slap him ! Naggy just isn’t willing to put the offense in a position to succeed! Pace and naggy both need to be run out of town!!

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Only a GM like Pace would hire a HC that challenges a forward pass. Man the Bears fans are blessed to have this guy watching out for the teams best interest. LOL.

Soterod

Liked Posts:
Totally disagree. You can blame the QB, and yea he is trash, that falls on Pace. But this team as a whole is poorly coached. Every phase of the team is bad, every unit on the team is bad, and yes even the defense has regressed. That is ALL on Nagy, the HC!!
I COULD NOT AGREE MORE ! This team needs a head coach not a DJ and friend!!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He’s not good. I’m sorry,
Pace goes with Nagy, no way pace hits 3rd Hc

I don’t agree with this. We have to remember, Nagy was a salesman. He put Pace and Co. through the spinner - “So, my best trait is my adaptability. Whatever talent I have, I’ll nail it. Defenses aren’t even prepared for how ill attack them. Learning from coach Reid, I’m pretty much the 2nd coming”

I’m confident Nagy interviewed fantastically and like a true politician, didn’t deliver or even try to execute his promises. The big bosses, Phillips, McCaskey, etc were in on that meeting and might not blame Pace for Nagy not being as flexible as he let on. Speculative, of course, but you never know.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many gm’s get 3 swings at finding hc though

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Kevin White
Mitch Trubisky
Adam Shaheen
James Daniels is nothing special
David Montgomery is just A Guy
etc
etc

That's a whole lotta whiffs on the O side of the ball and there is only one man responsible.
Leonard Floyd.....think about this, he whiffed on his first 3 consecutive first rounders, yeah Floyd is still on the team and running around but is he an elite pass rusher? Is he a good pass rusher?

and think about Miller, he blew 3 plays tonight....likely cost us the Raiders game.....all the best players on the team have one thing in common, not drafted by pace