Matt Nagy is a straight up fraud.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Mack was their and 16 and you needed to trade up with your 2nd to get him, would you do it? Do you not resign him when his rookie deal is up and let him walk? Is Mack severely limiting your future or helping it. Perspective folks.

Mack's contract will prevent Pace from getting much back.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Addressed. So you don't resign him if he's on your team? I do. Mack is not the problem. Blame Pagano, injuries and Floyd etc. Mack is worth the weight. If Pace can't fix this, it won't be because of Mack's deal. Lots of teams have QB deals bigger than this plus other stars and do just fine. They draft better in early rounds.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have had days where I had to stay off this board for the negativity, I drove 1k miles here for our family Christmas and was hoping my kid could experience some bears magic that might make him become a fan, we were surrounded by obnoxious gleeful chiefs fans and now I'm the negativity..... it's easy to see that nags playcalling sucked, the oline is a shambles and trubisky can't throw the deep ball. In pregame warmups both teams do a drill where guys are running long sideline throws.....these are give me warmups....trubisky threw a couple bad balls... nobody in his face...no pressure....but during the game when he missed Robinson deep my kid instantly said Robinson slowed down... and he thinks trubs stinks... mahomes is not amazing at the deep ball either.... the chiefs wrs create way more separation and it's obvious...we have wims slow ass.... Watson is way better at the deep ball than mahomes... mahomes throws darts to guys who guys who are 8 feet beyond the defense, he actually had Watkins last night and missed him. Doesn't matter we'll have another year of this shit show.... the good news is pace doesn't have a first rounder to miss on..... we don't have anywhere near the talent the chiefs have and it's an indictment of Andy Reid that he can't get a loaded team to the superbowl.... think about it, they have tyreek hill always open... sammy Watkins... drafted Hardman who is already better than Miller and have a dominant kelce....so now my glee for the rest of the year will be watching the delpeted Patriots knocking the chiefs out...at least we don't have a tease like Andy Reid who can't win a big game
It looked like Robinson slowed and looked back once he cleared but that ball was likely a step too far anyway. Problem wasn't the miss as much as we don't throw enough of them and it's a lot to do with very few 2nd and shorts and that OL not giving time. Mitches deep ball is turning over better this year but it's still something he needs to work at. They float sometimes.
Ya, we don't have Andy. We have Andy lite. :rolleyes:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Counting Millers fumbled pitch, there were at least 4 drops in yesterdays game (I quit watching midway through the 3rd). What the fuck is up with receivers having no awareness....? These pass catchers have no discipline whatsoever, just like the OL and several members of the defense/special teams, looking at you Lynch...

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Mack's contract will prevent Pace from getting much back.
Lots of the $ will be on the Bears though. If a team traded for Mack they'dd be on the hook for like 17-17-22-23 over the next four year. With the cap going up it's pretty reasonable.

The Bears can't trade him this year though, would be $30mil in dead cap I think.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You gotta factor Childress into this too

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears had a total of 258 yards of
Counting Millers fumbled pitch, there were at least 4 drops in yesterdays game (I quit watching midway through the 3rd). What the fuck is up with receivers having no awareness....? These pass catchers have no discipline whatsoever, just like the OL and several members of the defense/special teams, looking at you Lynch...
That little stunt of Millers ended the opening drive which up to that point was going well

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy won't go anywhere since he won "coach of the year" last year. No way they fire him. Pace won't go anywhere bc he has done well changing players. If you guys remember what the defense looked like before Pace got here, you wouldn't rush him out so easily. Pace's problem is that his first round picks are not good for the most part and he sucks at evaluating QBs. Trubisky won't go anywhere bc he's on a rookie contract.

What I think they need to do is either draft a pocket passer QB who they think can run the Nagy offense or get a pocket passer QB veteran like Keenum or Alex Smith. If they're going to stick with Trubisky as the starter, Nagy should not be calling the plays or designing the offense. If they stick with Trubisky, get someone who can call plays the way the Bills do for Josh Allen. They should also fix the oline. It's terrible. As much as I want to shit on Pagano, the defense is still only allowing around 20ppg. With an average offense, the Bears team is playoff bound.

Last edited:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who hired Nagy? Just amazes me how some of you won’t shut up about Nagy but never mention Pace.

Pace needs to be the first to go. He's responsible for both Trubisky and Nagy, as well as all the other high pick misses. He's done a terrible job, can't evaluate QBs, and simply needs to be replaced.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Nagy isn’t going anywhere unfortunately. Our only hope is that they revamp the OL and bring in an OC who actually calls the plays. He can’t do worse than Nagy.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Do we still blame Nagy or is it Trubisky's fault?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Do we still blame Nagy or is it Trubisky's fault?

Thank you for bumping this thread. People seem to think I only blame Trubisky.

I gotta change my sig to "A bad coach and a bad quarterback is hard to overcome."

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's obvious to me he's not good enough to be a HC or playcaller. We are not winning shit with this guy. His offenses are worse than John Fox.

I was patient with him, but he cannot lead this group of guys. He can't get a run game going. A 6 yard pass on 4th & 23?

He's just a Club Dub MC & a cheerleader.
Took ya half way through the off season to get that out. Sounds odd

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I still say, if Nagy just wants to be an offensive coordinator, then let him do that job. The Lazor hire baffles me, unless Nagy is not going to make it thru this season.

He wanted to get a head coaching job so nobody can tell him he cannot call the plays.

Does not give two shits about defense or special teams, even though they are the only two ways they get the ball back.

He does not want to play with a lead, that means they should be running the ball.

We have been fucked with Nagy, just too many of the people here drank the kool aid with the Pederson comparisons.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thank you for bumping this thread. People seem to think I only blame Trubisky.

I gotta change my sig to "A bad coach and a bad quarterback is hard to overcome."

Didn't want to create a new thread trying to minimize that. I'm just wondering if people blame Trubisky or Nagy.

Liked Posts:
He is a fraud, one more disastrous season and the locker room turning on him will alert everyone to the fact that most of us already know.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
20-12 in two years vs John Fox who went 14-34 in three seasons...