Matt Nagy kept this team together

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread sucks. Op needs a timeout to grasp what he posted.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes it is insignificant. So Gase got his team to not quit after losing 13 games. Does he get a medal? Or maybe don’t fucking go on a mega losing streak in the first place
wasn’t aware the bears won one game all year!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
wasn’t aware the bears won one game all year!

Wait when we point to how Nagy loses stupid games and too many losses for what they are capable of you point to "LoCkErRoOm WiNnEr!" but when pointing other teams outside the playoff bubble as having great locker rooms you go to Nagy having a FEW MORE WINS than they do???

Pick a lane, man.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So does Nagy hang Lazors playsheets in his masturbation station...err man cave.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
What significance does it have except in the minds of delusional fans that are desperate to give Nagy credit for SOMETHING?
i’m not desperate to give Nagy credit for anything, i’ve said many times if canning Nagy means getting rid of Pace then i would be all for it. to answer your question though, it’s significant because a coach who the players clearly want to play for and believe in is a valuable quality for a HC to have.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Wait when we point to how Nagy loses stupid games and too many losses for what they are capable of you point to "LoCkErRoOm WiNnEr!" but when pointing other teams outside the playoff bubble as having great locker rooms you go to Nagy having a FEW MORE WINS than they do???

Pick a lane, man.
a few more wins? really? the jets have won a single game all season. don’t be disingenuous.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i’m not desperate to give Nagy credit for anything, i’ve said many times if canning Nagy means getting rid of Pace then i would be all for it. to answer your question though, it’s significant because a coach who the players clearly want to play for and believe in is a valuable quality for a HC to have.

No it's not especially with the lack of accountability that the players are taking advantage of.

There is no championship for team morale. And it is ONLY a valuable quality if it translates into consistent winning.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Is it disingenuous to define the number 6 as a "few"?

The strange hills you choose to die on for Nagy.
in the context of a 16 game season 6 additional wins is a not a “few”. I guess the Bears are a “few” wins away from the #1 seed in the NFC?

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
My 3 year old son only takes Nagy's - it's his word for needing to go poop

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Only delusional Bears fans would celebrate a coach getting to .500 as if we made the Super Bowl.

Nagy is garbage and should be fired. Unless he beats an actual good team (ie Green Bay) and then wins a game or 2 in playoffs, fuck him and Pace.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Only delusional Bears fans would celebrate a coach getting to .500 as if we made the Super Bowl.

Nagy is garbage and should be fired. Unless he beats an actual good team (ie Green Bay) and then wins a game or 2 in playoffs, fuck him and Pace.
what celebration?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck Nagy. He is a narcissist who could do no wrong after his first year.

Blamed Mitch for his O struggles. Blamed Montgomery and O-line for running struggles. He had Pace bring in Foles to show that Mitch was problem. Foles sucked ass. Nagy lost play calling duties.

Now Mitch can be effective and Bears running game is actually working? Seeing a trend?

yep, success against some really bad defenses is the trend I see

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No it's not especially with the lack of accountability that the players are taking advantage of.

There is no championship for team morale. And it is ONLY a valuable quality if it translates into consistent winning.
this team is not good enough to be a championship team. there is a ceiling for this team and it’s one or two wins in the play offs given it’s current architecture.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
in the context of a 16 game season 6 additional wins is a not a “few”. I guess the Bears are a “few” wins away from the #1 seed in the NFC?

Yes.

Were you thinking you dropped a mic there? You didn't.

5-1 became 5-7. Those 6 losses cost us a first round bye for certain and possibly the playoffs.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes.

Were you thinking you dropped a mic there? You didn't.

5-1 became 5-7. Those 6 losses cost us a first round bye for certain and possibly the playoffs.
what mic drop? i’m really not interested in semantics. if you want to define about 40% of a season as a “few” then go ahead i guess.