Matt Nagy Playcalling???

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
If he is calling the plays, can someone please take the sheet from him. The o line blocking doesn’t even look the same.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Bro Nagy has called some kickass plays. It’s been a clinic in geniusness and the 3 points is because everyone is a moron and bad at their jobs. Except Nagy.
???

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Fucking insane.
bears on O, 3rd and 7, 4 yard dump off, tackled immediately.
Saints on O, 3rd and 7, defense plays 3 yards off, gives up catch and 3 guys miss tackles for a gain of 15. Like every damn time.

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
If Nagy was calling the plays, he'd have his call sheet glued to his face, no?

I can't watch this shit anymore...if they keep this coach, I'm going to stick a fork in both of my eyes.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
8 minutes in the game and look at the body language of this team, the offense comes out after that last saints TD and they look like why are we even doing this..................how can Nagy survive??????

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I think he had been calling the plays ever since the Jags game. You could see a major difference with some of their formational and schematic choices vs what they had been doing against some of those other teams. Once they started playing real defenses, it only made things look worse.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fucking insane.
bears on O, 3rd and 7, 4 yard dump off, tackled immediately.
Saints on O, 3rd and 7, defense plays 3 yards off, gives up catch and 3 guys miss tackles for a gain of 15. Like every damn time.

Wanna know why?

Because the saints D knows we won't throw past 10 yards.