Max Kellerman today: Ryan Pace racist

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Definitely racist. He took a QB that he barely vetted over two proven QB's of color, then he went out and got a god-damned skin head for a HC!!
Don't forget signing the racist kicker Ed Piniero and putting equal rights advocate Kyle Long on IR. Roger Goodell needs to stop this before it's too late.

LOL......but guess what color a polar bear is under the fur........?
I don't know. I don't see color. Just Bears. BEAR DOWN REGARDLESS OF COLOR!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I’m not a scout and I haven’t watched everyone’s game tape like that. I don’t think scouts care much about players resumes as much as they care about how someone’s game will translate to the pros. Tim Tebow might be the most successful college players in history but he wasn’t a good NFL QB. Nationals Championships don’t mean much in the NFL.

Watson has a weak arm, weak body frame and injury history. I can understand why the Bears and scouts passed on him.

I don’t think scouts care much about players resumes as much as they care about how someone’s game will translate to the pros.

I can name a bunch of pro Qb's who skills "allegedly didn't translate" to the NFL

Anyway......

Tim Tebow has nothing to ashamed of.......he left the NFL with a winning record

Watson can make all the throws ( Montana never had a Vick-Elway type arm). "weak body frame".....his OL is whats "weak".
I noticed u said nothing about Mahomes.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What about Ernie Accorsi? All he does is recommend white GMs and HCs. I think we found the head of hydra. Remember when he signed racist Kerry Collins years ago?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Don't forget signing the racist kicker Ed Piniero and putting equal rights advocate Kyle Long on IR. Roger Goodell needs to stop this before it's too late.

I hear Ryan Racist is trying to get Chicago to change mascots. SMHView attachment 3551
LOL......but guess what color a polar bear is under the fur........?

I don't know. I don't see color. Just Bears. BEAR DOWN REGARDLESS OF COLOR!
I thought it was ironic that u joked about Pace changing the Bears to a Polar Bear mascot....since it's black underneath.:D

BEAR DOWN REGARDLESS OF COLOR!

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
This RACIST organization gets what it deserves. They passed over 2 African American QBs for the white QB who “you would want your daughter to marry” and then signed a kicker with openly RACIST tweets and STILL have not cut him.

SELL THE TEAM TO NON RACISTS PLEASE!!

Pinero? What did he say?

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
There is no way anyone who understands football could look at the film of cornpone Mahomes or Bridgewater 2.0 Watson and think they were better prospects than Trubisky. San Francisco passed on all 3 of them.

Texas Tech has literally been the most laughable gimmick offense in the history of organized football. Mahomes was putting up the same numbers that Coach Kingsbury once did in that system. Then he wound up playing for a head coach who has literally never found a QB he could fail with. Matt Moore just went from coaching HS football to nearly beating one of the best teams in the NFL last night while playing for Andy Reid. Read: Patrick Mahomes is. NOT. THAT. GOOD.

He's dumber than a second coat of paint, his footwork stinks, and he's no more accurate than Trubisky. The only thing he has going for him that Alex Smith did not is he's aggressive down the field, which works when you have that system and that kind of speed at WR.

Watson isn't in that easy a system, but he is playing with DeAndre Hopkins, who will be in Canton one day.

And neither of them are playing Nagy's joke of an offense, which is what is most important. Nagy can pull out all the trickery he wants, but his arrogance is leading to a stubbornness where he develops game plans with a lack of fundamentals, and he seems to have no interest in learning from his mistakes and getting better.

First......you sound like a guy who reads the box score and just thinks Mahomes must be some system guy. That isn't it. He has an incredible arm and he can throw accurately from any platform......COUPLED WITH, his ability to keep his eyes downfield scanning for targets at all times.....plus he's a good dude, who LOVES football and is dedicated to the craft.

Now...about white/black. First...I am not sure how or who gets to decide if someone is black, part black, black enough, white enough etc.....I don't think it's a good idea to judge skin color. In the case of Mahomes....his mom, who is white, and from a small town in northeast, TX, is a TRUMP supporter and fairly public with her faith. She's pretty typically "white" if there is such a thing. Does that make Mahomes a white guy? His dad was a black athlete...does that make him a black guy? I don't know. I also don't care. As others have point out....he's a winner. That's what matters.

If I were a marketing guy, whose only job was to get the most out of some dudes marketability....being a winner in the NFL still gets it done..but SECOND to that, would be Mahomes....(and to a lesser extent, a Watson) Mahomes...Black athlete dad who seems humble and professional. White mom with big tits from a small town, who is overtly conservative. Pat's skin tone and lineage is black enough to be "black" and white enough to be "white". He's the "everyman" dream of a marketing professional. There isn't a demographic out there he doesn't relate to. EVERYONE loves the guy!

As far as Pace Being racist....I don't think that's a fair take here....Teabiscuit was the "consensus" QB at the top of the list. Pace probably likes his job....I can't imagine you'd risk your highly paid, high profile job, because you want to pick a dude whose skin color was in line with your ideal at QB. ......I'd even buy that he interviewed Watson and Trubs and thought Trubs was smarter........Andy Ried had Watson and Mahomes in.....and it leaked out that they didn't think Watson was very good with the whiteboard stuff they threw at him. Houston had them both in.....it leaked out that they LOVED Mahomes, and liked Watson. If you consider both of them Black...maybe Paces mistake was not interveiwing Mahomes. Perhaps Watson just isn't very good at expressing his thoughts about plays etc on a blackboard....maybe Trubs was good at it.

I don't think Pace made a racially motivated choice when he took Trubisky.

Here is a picture of the Houston War Room as they were selecting Watson by the way.....NO ONE was happy except GM Rick Smith (who had been directed by owner McNair to go get Watson)

Attachments

• WatsonDraft.jpg
    WatsonDraft.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 2

Rainmaker1600

Liked Posts:
This is the fucking truth... We would have ruined Watson or Mahomes with Fox and the hobbit running the offense. Trubisky is definitely not playing well, but you have to play it out. These are real growing pains. If you want a good offense, gotta work through the mistakes. Building a good program takes patience.. I know, I've done it at every level, even semi pro. Coaching and scheme matters so much when implementing players in a system. Yes, skill plays a big role as well, but great coaches develop players that schematically fits their system. I believe Nagy has great potential as a coach, but let his arrogance cloud his judgement in many areas including player development and evolving himself as a play caller. Trubisky, if he can withstand the heat from media and fans, showing mental fortitude, he'll be fine. Maybe a little competition, new qb coach, and actually having an offensive gameplan focused on complementary football would help.

There is no way anyone who understands football could look at the film of cornpone Mahomes or Bridgewater 2.0 Watson and think they were better prospects than Trubisky. San Francisco passed on all 3 of them.

Texas Tech has literally been the most laughable gimmick offense in the history of organized football. Mahomes was putting up the same numbers that Coach Kingsbury once did in that system. Then he wound up playing for a head coach who has literally never found a QB he could fail with. Matt Moore just went from coaching HS football to nearly beating one of the best teams in the NFL last night while playing for Andy Reid. Read: Patrick Mahomes is. NOT. THAT. GOOD.

He's dumber than a second coat of paint, his footwork stinks, and he's no more accurate than Trubisky. The only thing he has going for him that Alex Smith did not is he's aggressive down the field, which works when you have that system and that kind of speed at WR.

Watson isn't in that easy a system, but he is playing with DeAndre Hopkins, who will be in Canton one day.

And neither of them are playing Nagy's joke of an offense, which is what is most important. Nagy can pull out all the trickery he wants, but his arrogance is leading to a stubbornness where he develops game plans with a lack of fundamentals, and he seems to have no interest in learning from his mistakes and getting better.

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
Dak Prescott has the second highest selling Jersey. Fans don’t care about color they care about wins. Ryan Paces isn’t some old crusty white guy not with the the times. He knows damn well a Black QB is just as profitable as a white one. I’ve tried to explain this but it seems that some people will always see skin color and race instead of just a man

Dak is the QB of the Dallas Cowboys. His jersey will sale regardless and he was a 4th round pick not a lot of heat if that pick doesn’t work out. If Mitch Tebow was on the Cowboys his Jersey would sale. Jerry also knows that he’s the face of the franchise. So regardless of who the QB is Jerry Is the face of the team. There’s a reason Fox didn’t know about the pick because he would’ve objected. That pick has Sweaty Teddy/Pace all over it. They had to want Mitch based on some of those things, because between the resume and the film, there’s nothing there that was worth picking him. The Browns passed on him for crying out loud.

I’m willing to bet Reid/Nagy wanted nothing to do with Rex Trubisky during that draft. Nagy ended up inheriting him. He probably would’ve wanted Watson

Splackers

Liked Posts:
Poland is one of the smallest countries in the world and there aren’t very many polish people in the country. Maybe 2-3 percent of the US population. I don’t think Ryan Pace gave a rats ass about that fan base. ALL fanbases will get behind a winner and that’s all Pace cares about

You do realize Chicago is the largest Polish city outside of Poland and Polish is the 3rd most spoken language in Chicago right? If he wanted to draft a winner there was one of the most winning QBs in college football just sitting there waiting for him.