May The 4th B w/U

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
HAPPY MAY THE FOURTH TO ALL THE SPACE WARS NERDS, GEEKS, GOOBERS, PURISTS, MOOBS, MODS, BOTS, DINKS, DWEEBS & DORKCHOPS!!!

ENJOY THIS GREAT CELEBRATION OF A TERRIBLE PUN OVER CELEBRATING MAY THE TWENTY-FIFTH WHICH IS LITERALLY THE BIRTHDAY OF SPACE WARS.

MAY LUCAS HAVE MERCY ON YOU ALL!!!

PEW PEW PEW!!!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most overrated movie franchise in cinema history.

The entire science fiction genre took this huge leap towards respectability after 2001: A Space Odyssey.

So much great SciFi in the 70s like Close Encounters, Solaris, Andromeda Strain, etc. while the Adventures of Luke Skywalker were this huge leap back to the 50s making science fiction for grade school kids.

It's basically the science fiction version of 'Soul Plane'. Kind of fun, but still terrible.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The entire science fiction genre took this huge leap towards respectability after 2001: A Space Odyssey.

So much great SciFi in the 70s like Close Encounters, Solaris, Andromeda Strain, etc. while the Adventures of Luke Skywalker were this huge leap back to the 50s making science fiction for grade school kids.

It's basically the science fiction version of 'Soul Plane'. Kind of fun, but still terrible.
Terminator, Death Wish, Die Hard, hell the Fast and the Furious, Indiana Jones, Matrix all infinitely better than Star Wars in terms of franchise.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Most overrated movie franchise in cinema history.
They completely failed to capitalize on building a universe around their two best and most interesting characters, Chet Porkins and Salacious Crumb.

Such a redundant a boring franchise that recycles the same thing over and over. Antagonist fighting between the dark and light side of the force. The big 3rd act involves shutting down some kind of shield generator to destroy the big weapon. This vast universe yet the whole sage revolves around 1 family. Interesting looking aliens ruined by Jewish sounding voice actors speaking English.

Anyways i completely agree. Don't let MJY aka Pizza the Hut who identifies as personal panpizzasexual see this.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I couldn’t make it through all of the Star Wars movies. Boring af

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chewbacca is ok cause all he says is rawr.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chewbacca is ok cause all he says is rawr.
Last star wars flick I saw was the one where Harrison Ford got killed by his emo bitch kid.
I only watched it because my friend told me to watch for something at the end and I saw it.
When all the motherfuckers get back to whatever planet as heroes and shit, Chewy and Carrie Fisher just walk by each other without a word, a rawr, a nod. Nothing.
WTF?
Chewy's main man just got fuckin waxed and him and Carrie Fisher don't even hug?

Like,
Chewy - Rawr!
Leah - Thanks Chewy. I know you're bummed. He was your main man and you always had his back. He always talked about what good homie you are.
Chewy - Raaawwwrrr!

There's a reason nothing like that happened.
Only thing I can figure is they were drunk at xmas party or something and either fucked or one made a drunken pass. Maybe Chewy grabbed her ass and got slapped or something like that. At some point shit between Chewy and Carrie Fisher got awkward at best to outright uncomfortable.

Anyway, here's the best star wars content ever created if not the best thing ever to air on television in this universe or any parallel or perpendicular universes.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just hope the next trilogy has an even larger and more diverse cast of infinitely forgettable characters.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Luke Skywalker is a bitch ass bama. Star Wars is quite possibly the worst movie ever created followed by more Star Wars.

Princess Leia is a board chested cunt. I wouldn't fuck her with Chewbaccas dick.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Luke Skywalker is a bitch ass bama. Star Wars is quite possibly the worst movie ever created followed by more Star Wars.

Princess Leia is a board chested cunt. I wouldn't fuck her with Chewbaccas dick.

Do any star wars stories divulge if Chewbacca has a human style dong or one of those retractable red rockets?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Do any star wars stories divulge if Chewbacca has a human style dong or one of those retractable red rockets?

He probably has the dog lipstick.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He probably has the dog lipstick.

Chewbacca is a Female Wookie. So, like all girls of her breed, her pussy is in the back, and her poop chute is forward facing. That explains why if you have Female Wookies aboard your ship, you best make an effort to keep the urinals clean.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chewbacca is a Female Wookie. So, like all girls of her breed, her pussy is in the back, and her poop chute is forward facing. That explains why if you have Female Wookies aboard your ship, you best make an effort to keep the urinals clean.
Which only leads to more questions.

I never saw chewie eat... carnivore, herbivore or omnivore?
I only ask because the follow up question is do they fling their poop?
Depending on diet it is the difference between getting sprayed with shotgun pellets or hit with a howitzer.

And- if the females were built like that, are the males the same?
Do they just bend over and back in to each other?