Maybe Green Bays offense was only good because of Rogers

Rise

Liked Posts:
Because the Shanahan offense only works for GB?

Not to take anything away from Rodgers who deserves his accolades but Jebus, fucking Goff and Garoppolo got to a SB in that system and Pad Statford won one.

The scheme works, gotta have the personal. It takes time to learn it plus we have to invest in talent! If they focus on building an offense like they always have on a defense it would get good.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nice analysis.

Next are you gonna tell me the milwaukee bucks are only good because of Giannis?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Has anyone here noticed that maybe Rogers made everyone of their coaches look good? Maybe they aren't great teachers. If anyone has watched a Broncos game this year including tonight, Russell Wilson is so bad that he is getting booed in Denver. Their coach is Nathanial Hackett who was the Packers OC and Denver is only scoring 15 pts a game through 5 game with Russell Wilson and there duo of Sutton / Jeudy. Look at the Packers this year they aren't scoring many points either they only have 75 pts through 4 games / 19 points per game. This of coarse brings me to Getsy. Not sure why they give Justin a QB coach who was working with a 15+ year QB. They should have looked to get someone with experience developing young QB's. Also maybe everyone is catching up with the Shanahan offense. Look at the Rams they are only scoring 17.5 pts / game.

Has anyone here noticed that maybe Rogers made everyone of their coaches look good?

With 18 yrs of experience and a SB win, yeah Rogers made everyone of the GB coaches look good

Not sure why they give Justin a QB coach who was working with a 15+ year QB. They should have looked to get someone with experience developing young QB's.

Sir.....that experience developing young QB's statement, is viewed as profanity and taboo by some here. ?
The company line is...."lets see what happens." Of course, some here will tell ya.....it's all on JF and we can't discuss the coaches?

Last edited: