Maybe we are too hard on Mitch

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
You're going to have to elaborate more if you're going to move the conversation in a different direction.

Are you talking about Monty's shitty blocking? Idk.....
IDK.....maybe it was the fact he dropped a screen pass down 5 with an actual blocker blocking the one guy that would keep him from at least the red zone. Please tell me you actually watch the games.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
IDK.....maybe it was the fact he dropped a screen pass down 5 with an actual blocker blocking the one guy that would keep him from at least the red zone. Please tell me you actually watch the games.

Please let Calabis answer his own questions and mind your own business - thank you.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's with Bears fans and supporting a QB who's clearly terrible?
They would have to admit they were wrong. Welcome to the internet.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
translation: if you don't virtually fellate Pace on the internet daily like this motherfucker, you don't football good like he does
He is a professional Asskisser. I hope he is getting paid.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
For what? turning on his game when given the opportunity? I do not understand. Are you poised ready to dump on the only other bright spot on offense not named ARob?
He has 50 yards a game? So whos fault is that? Qnd if hes so good then why doesnt he have more carries? And wouldnt it help a QB under stress if he had a decent RB?

Ohh this is on who then?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
He has 50 yards a game? So whos fault is that? Qnd if hes so good then why doesnt he have more carries? And wouldnt it help a QB under stress if he had a decent RB?

Ohh this is on who then?

Uh, Nagy … yes? That's where you are leading, right? And no one is really debating you on this, correct?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Uh, Nagy … yes? That's where you are leading, right? And no one is really debating you on this, correct?

The entire forum is actually and half of ESPN. They keep saying the Bears have problems on offense. But they don't. They have 1 problem. A stubborn playcaller who feels the need to pass as often as possible to prove "his offense" works.

Trubisky makes innaccurate throws, but its wildly exaggerated and doesnt take into account that he's forced to throw at defensive schemes built specifically to stop him.

We need more runs called. We need to run to be unpredictable. So that Nagy can call his passing plays in better situations.

Its nagy who puts us in 3rd and 10 not necessarily Mitch. DEs pin their ears back and rush our QB every down not even playing the run. If our derense knew a team was dropping back 45 times a game theyd be the top d in the league again

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Trubs can't hit open receivers, which even average QBs can do. He has regressed this season to a point that he is unplayable. Even when he has a clean pocket, and open receivers, he can't make the play.
Are you able to regress when you really weren't even that good in the first place?

FWIW, I don't think he's been the same (whatever that really might be) since the Harrison Smith hit last season.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
We are acceptably hard on Mitch, he is bad.

The OL has also been bad. There needs to be major changes to that group in the offseason. Unfortunately, many of them are on uncut-table contracts.

that's the worrisome part. Pace is going to be allowed to tinker with the offense in the offseason. Pace has just been bad on the O side of the ball and it eventually caught up with him. Trey Burton is just collecting a paycheck. Shaheen is a high round bust. So was Kevin White and soon to be Mitch.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bet if you just replaced Mitch with say R Wilson the Bears would be a top 15 offense.
Trubs can't hit open receivers, which even average QBs can do. He has regressed this season to a point that he is unplayable. Even when he has a clean pocket, and open receivers, he can't make the play.
so what would you call Phillip Rivers then? Cause he stunk it up against the Raiders lol.. I didn't hear one peep from the experts either..

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Mitch ends up leaving here, gets with a actual OC who uses his strengths and he develops into a good QB....a Alex Smith type. We unfortunately will be stuck with a Matt Nagy guy and watch him continue to shit the bed with his scheme.....this mfer called 5 games in KC lol....he sucks bad...the oline cannot block his scheme, yet we want to blame Mitch for it all....Nagy is the issue.

We will be saying, why didn't Mitch play like this in Chicago? Nagy's inability to play to the players strengths is exactly why his ass should be fired, it's not just Mitch it's the entire offensive side of the football.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Lol....who said that crap. Ur talking about one of the best to do it ever.....100 years of the NFL and one Russell Wilson,.... sorry they arent 2 or 3 every year.

I'm hoping we find a guy like Rivers at least....if he ends up in Wilson's category Chicago will have a mass heart attack situation
This whole post is an awful take, tbh, but what I put in bold is the absolute worst.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This whole post is an awful take, tbh, but what I put in bold is the absolute worst.
The only thing awful is u posting ur same diatribe and bringing nothing to the board...u sit around quoting people like ur the end all or be all of football knowledge. ..."the Harrison hit" lol...U dont know shit, u only have ur meaningless, personal opinion like the rest of us

Last edited:

Lollie

Liked Posts:
Bottom line we have two guys who can't handle the pressures of a team/city like Chicago. It's to a point now I don't even get mad at their performance. To keep my sanity I rationalize it like dealing with mentally challenge 16 year old teens... What you see physically are teenagers but they continue to make mistakes 5 or 6 year old kids make. It's such a difficult situation to watch as a fan, but you can't get mad, because you have to put in perspective, they don't know/or can do any better. This is what we have with Mitch and Nagy. Two guys that look the part, but can't do any better... So sad!