CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The only thing awful is u posting ur same diatribe and bringing nothing to the board...u sit around quoting people like ur the end all or be all of football knowledge. ..."the Harrison hit" lol...U dont know shit, u only have ur meaningless, personal opinion like the rest of us
Cool story, bro.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao.....then quit watching. Because several of the throws he is about to get hit. Also tweet Olin, since apparently he is seeing what I am
If you want the honest truth, Trubisky has seen no more pressures or taken any more hits than most other QBs in the league. Stats do exist now for QB hurries and QB hits so it's not the kind of thing you can lean on, without proof, to excuse a QB's poor play.

As far as team's QBs being hurried goes, Bears are middle of the pack. QB'hits? Bears QBs nowhere need the leaders in this category either. MVP lead candidate, Russell Wilson has taken nearly twice as many hits as Bears QBs. More than half the teams in the NFL have seen their QBs take more hits.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As has been said already, Mitch is bad, but so is the O line, and Nagy has been terrible.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Maybe we are too hard on Mitch

You're the hardon!

I do kinda feel bad for the guy, he is clearly very sensitive and this has to be killing him.