Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
- 2 of the bottom 5 quarterbacks in the league
- a bottom 5 offensive line
- a bottom 5 running back
- bottom 5 tight ends

Now answer this...
1. Who acquired this talent?
2. Who failed to address the Oline when we all knew that was a glaring need?
3. Who drafted a stiff at TE after previously drafting another stiff at TE who is no longer with the Bears?
4. Who failed to bring in adequate depth at RB so that we did not have to play are WR at RB after Monty got hurt?
5. Who passed on 2 future Hall of Famers at QB (barring injury) in order to draft a 1 year wonder because he liked the car that he drove, etc.

Listen, Bill Belichick and Andy Reid could not do much with this offensive talent. LOOK at what Nagy has to work with - complete garbage.

I think the Nagy is to blame thing was largely started by Trubs fan boys looking for more excuses to get Trubs off the hook for being a bust. Sure, Nagy is not great but I blame Pace more for this mess.

It would be a shame to fire Nagy when he was never given anything to work with on offense. “Personnel” falls on Pace. I know this won’t be popular but if given a choice of whether to fire Pace or Nagy - I am picking Pace.

Offensively, Nagy never had a fighting chance....

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What you have said about pace is correct, But Nagy is awful also despite all of this. It should be quite obvious to you.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And Nagy never developed a single player.

What about that, guy?

Pretty sure pace doesn't coach them up.

They both need to go. Nagy is terribad.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
You have to watch the games no matter how many stats you have. Watch the game preparation on the first drive, the play calling, in game adjustments, clock management - every single one of these are extremely poor with several game examples to support this. All the weird Patterson plays, offense on fire in 2 minute drill only to get in red zone with Nagy calling timeout followed by 2-3 gimmick plays which stalls the drives, disastrous 3rd quarter performances, giving other teams time for no reason at the end of the first half by calling timeouts allowing them to score (Saints), 14 points in second half. Players legit get worse when they come here and no one has improved on offense. It’s on both of them.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You have to watch the games no matter how many stats you have. Watch the game preparation on the first drive, the play calling, in game adjustments, clock management - every single one of these are extremely poor with several game examples to support this. All the weird Patterson plays, offense on fire in 2 minute drill only to get in red zone with Nagy calling timeout followed by 2-3 gimmick plays which stalls the drives, disastrous 3rd quarter performances, giving other teams time for no reason at the end of the first half by calling timeouts allowing them to score (Saints), 14 points in second half. Players legit get worse when they come here and no one has improved on offense. It’s on both of them.

Bingo.

Nagy might also be the worst "offensive guru" I've seen at adjusting to what the defense is throwing at him scheme wise. That has nothing to do with talent.

He's just clueless, and any good that Pace DID do on offense, he ruined. They both have to go. This defense is dropping off, and once it gets to mediocre this team will be a top 8 pick.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Bingo.

Nagy might also be the worst "offensive guru" I've seen at adjusting to what the defense is throwing at him scheme wise. That has nothing to do with talent.

He's just clueless, and any good that Pace DID do on offense, he ruined. They both have to go. This defense is dropping off, and once it gets to mediocre this team will be a top 8 pick.
Find it annoying that any head coach who is hired is suddenly a guru (offensive or defensive). That shit should be reserved for Andy Reid types. Like 1-2 in the league at a time. Hearing Nagy and Patricia referred to as gurus of their respective units only to have both be terrible on that side of the ball lol

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
- 2 of the bottom 5 quarterbacks in the league
- a bottom 5 offensive line
- a bottom 5 running back
- bottom 5 tight ends

Now answer this...
1. Who acquired this talent?
2. Who failed to address the Oline when we all knew that was a glaring need?
3. Who drafted a stiff at TE after previously drafting another stiff at TE who is no longer with the Bears?
4. Who failed to bring in adequate depth at RB so that we did not have to play are WR at RB after Monty got hurt?
5. Who passed on 2 future Hall of Famers at QB (barring injury) in order to draft a 1 year wonder because he liked the car that he drove, etc.

Listen, Bill Belichick and Andy Reid could not do much with this offensive talent. LOOK at what Nagy has to work with - complete garbage.

I think the Nagy is to blame thing was largely started by Trubs fan boys looking for more excuses to get Trubs off the hook for being a bust. Sure, Nagy is not great but I blame Pace more for this mess.

It would be a shame to fire Nagy when he was never given anything to work with on offense. “Personnel” falls on Pace. I know this won’t be popular but if given a choice of whether to fire Pace or Nagy - I am picking Pace.

Offensively, Nagy never had a fighting chance....

lol so nagy escapes again?

who hired helfrich and hiestand?
who failed to develop any offensive talent?
who got rid of our pro bowl RB because he wasnt deemed a scheme fit?
who is the one who cannot adjust to talent and stood firm in wanting to run his scheme
who failed to generate an identity for 2 yrs?
who failed to get his players to execute properly?
who wanted foles? who decided it was only castillo that was needed to run his scheme better?

The bullseye is on pace for sure but nagy is right there with him, if you think otherwise your a nagy fanboy...

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The biggest thing wrong with this offense sis the scheme doesn't work. No one on the offense has ever seemed to buy in on it or understands it. It is obvious watching Foles play that Nagy has added and changed to much of it from what they run in KC or Philly to make it work with any flexibility for this roster.

Everyone on the offense has shown that they have enough talent that they can play at an NFL level. The Oline was playing good back in the Howard days, since Nagy got here everyone started declining. In 2018 the Oline and QB were both average. 2019 Nagy modified the playbook forced the players to run his scheme, and everything fell apart and all eyes pointed at the QB. 2020 Nagy insisted he needed #1 a whole new TE group and #2 a QB that can run his scheme. Pace gave him both. Everything Nagy wanted Pace listened to and provided.