CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I’ve been talking about this for years and you know it all’s laugh at me.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I forgot the name of the guy who owns part of the bears but it’s always been a thing he would buy out the mccaskeys if they want to sell

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Really didn't take a lot away from that. Thought there would be more info in that, honestly.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If the McCaskeys do sell, the only thing I care about is selling it to a guy who knows football. Something tells me that’s not Bezos.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really didn't take a lot away from that. Thought there would be more info in that, honestly.

That's how I feel about every thing I have ever seen relating to the McCaskeys selling the team, but it will always get the clicks from Bear Nation...so I can't blame the Twiiterverse.

It will never happen while Virginia is still around, IMO.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Bezos will want to win because he’s a greedy guy. Winning means more revenue. I’m sure he won’t hire uncle Ernie to hire his GM.
Who's he going to hire then? It's not like Bezos is a football guy. Fuck, most of this board is probably better qualified than him. Bezos is 100% all about the money and only the money. He would likely build mini Whole Foods into Soldier Field and have some type of Amazon reward point system for buying tickets/merchandise. The Bears don't need to be great to make money and Bezos seems like the type of dude that has no shame or line in the sand as long as his bottom line is going up.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Bezos will want to win because he’s a greedy guy. Winning means more revenue. I’m sure he won’t hire uncle Ernie to hire his GM.
I get that but does he know anything about football and the NFL?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's he going to hire then? It's not like Bezos is a football guy. Fuck, most of this board is probably better qualified than him. Bezos is 100% all about the money and only the money. He would likely build mini Whole Foods into Soldier Field and have some type of Amazon reward point system for buying tickets/merchandise. The Bears don't need to be great to make money and Bezos seems like the type of dude that has no shame or line in the sand as long as his bottom line is going up.
The good news about this scenario would be, there would be a lot of hot women. Two truths about every Whole Foods I've been in (including the flagship store in Austin):
1. It's expensive as all get-out
2. There is an abundance of attractive women

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone is better than the McCaskeys who have 0 business or football chops.

Any legit businessmen is not giving Ted Phillips a lifetime contract because a 90 year old woman likes him.

Bezos is an ultra competitor. He would likely make this a Cowboys level operation.