McD Named CEO of the Blackhawks

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So anywho... the only thing this really changes it the possibility of him being around longer. He was already a fully in control over compulsive dick, this just gives him another title.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kinda my feelings on it. It's just feeding an ego that rivals Rush Limbaugh's.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bet he has the article hanging in his shower so he can jerk off to it.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
He looks like he's gained some weight in that picture. I guess the hefty paycheck he's getting has him stocked up on some premium chow.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I just don't see why this is necessary if there was no previous position of CEO, and he already had all the same CEO powers... I mean, is it something legally that helps? Because I honestly don't see the point. Did he really need that much ego to say FUCK YOU I'm The CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. Instead of FUCK YOU I'M THE PRESIDENT.

R K

WGAFIIM

Who Give A F' It Is McDouche

Can anyone else picture him in Rocky's office saying, "Please Rocky, can I please name myself CEO, pllllleeeeaaassse?"

Unfortunately Rocky must be the ultimate Douche. He's allowed him to maintain said Ego. He's ultimately responsible for the guy.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will always be a douche-nozzle in our minds.

R K

I just don't see why this is necessary if there was no previous position of CEO, and he already had all the same CEO powers... I mean, is it something legally that helps? Because I honestly don't see the point. Did he really need that much ego to say FUCK YOU I'm The CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. Instead of FUCK YOU I'M THE PRESIDENT.

as long as there is a fuck you involved I'm not sure it really matters. All the oldtime STH's clearly know where we stand. We don't like it, who cares, someone will buy your seats.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
funny, the media whore that he is, needs to announce it at the start of the finals. LIKE WE DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!! Don't worry John....nobody has forgotten that you're an asshole, no matter what title you now have.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
In all honesty... Since the hawks were out of the playoffs, I haven't really hear a peep about them and they've kinda fallen off the map, I listen to the radio and during the sports part of the news and it's all cubs and sox for obvious reason, but then it's Bulls and Bears... Bulls still somewhat makes sense, and I guess the bears are in a lockout so that's kind of news, but I haven't heard a hawks news story in a while. Nothing, I mean I know nothing is going on, but usually their is at least speculation or something, but it's kind of died off. I wouldn't doubt that their is a bit of truth in there that they needed to do something to media whore, and who better to do it than the whore himself.

R K

funny, the media whore that he is, needs to announce it at the start of the finals. LIKE WE DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!! Don't worry John....nobody has forgotten that you're an asshole, no matter what title you now have.

Amen.

R K

In all honesty... Since the hawks were out of the playoffs, I haven't really hear a peep about them and they've kinda fallen off the map, I listen to the radio and during the sports part of the news and it's all cubs and sox for obvious reason, but then it's Bulls and Bears... Bulls still somewhat makes sense, and I guess the bears are in a lockout so that's kind of news, but I haven't heard a hawks news story in a while. Nothing, I mean I know nothing is going on, but usually their is at least speculation or something, but it's kind of died off. I wouldn't doubt that their is a bit of truth in there that they needed to do something to media whore, and who better to do it than the whore himself.

I don't know about that. Lou Canellis spouted something about Kane being the most overated Athlete in Chicago and I've been bitching back and forth with him all day. LOL! Then he said he was the 2nd highest paid athlete on the team? Really Lou. Hossa made 9 mil last year. Keith, 8 and Campbell 7.

I just wish if they were going to talk about them they at least knew what they were talking about. So I suppose the ass changing his title is media worthy. Is it September yet?

VANCOUVER SUCKS DONKEY COCK!

Larmer83

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can anyone else picture him in Rocky's office saying, "Please Rocky, can you please name me CEO? I promise to swallow this time"

Corrected

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I don't know about that. Lou Canellis spouted something about Kane being the most overated Athlete in Chicago and I've been bitching back and forth with him all day. LOL! Then he said he was the 2nd highest paid athlete on the team? Really Lou. Hossa made 9 mil last year. Keith, 8 and Campbell 7.

I just wish if they were going to talk about them they at least knew what they were talking about. So I suppose the ass changing his title is media worthy. Is it September yet?

VANCOUVER SUCKS DONKEY COCK!

Who?

/point.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He would'nt bother me so much if he kept a low profile and did'nt act like he's the reason the team won the cup, and kept his fucking nose out of player aquisitions.

Leave the player personell and other hockey things for the people who are hired to make those decisions. Hopefully after the Huet debacle Rocky told him to stay the FUCK out of ANY player personel decisions.

Plus, I don't like his ugly ass Grinch looking face. Did I miss anything?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So I hate to bring this up again... but I was wondering if anyone knew any real reasons or motivations by the team for this move other than ego? Are there legalities around it or anything like that? Does he get higher class hookers this way?

nana

Liked Posts:
So I hate to bring this up again... but I was wondering if anyone knew any real reasons or motivations by the team for this move other than ego? Are there legalities around it or anything like that? Does he get higher class hookers this way?

If you're asking from a corporate governance perspective, I have some thoughts I could share on the matter. However, I wouldn't want be "that guy" to tell you something you already know, and obviously I don't have insight into the other internal reasons in which it sounds like you may be more interested.

All things considered, I am still your original NEMESIS!