Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Raiders coach is done after one year and 5 loses. Bears future is bright with Eberflus and RB1 with 3 wins and a 6 game losing streak.

?
Just hire McDaniels, give him control, let him pick his GM.

It will never happen because brass will never give him that much control. But what the hell, the Bears are so poorly run and have been for decades - we have nothing to lose.

Belichick failed with the Browns at first too. McDaniels was 32 at Denver, I think he's like 45 now.

And you know, heaven forbid a football guy has a lot to power over George.
We need to make a STATEMENT and get McDaniels, but our owners won't give up that kinda control.

I'm sorry but this isn't true.

Of course the coach we hire will say this...but I'll believe it when we get McDaniels.

Exactly. Even if they hire Harbaugh it doesn't mean anything.

The only things I could get preemptively excited about is Pederson or McDaniels.

Anything other than Pederson or McDaniels is settling for less.

Why not invite McDaniels? Just because other teams haven't doesn't mean we can't.

I feel like many of you would have been excited about McDaniels and what it could have meant for Fields...but you'll trash the idea now because it didn't happen.

I will laugh my ass off if the Raiders get McDaniels.
:dog::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
So for the record you're saying McDaniels has failed in Las Vegas, correct?

BR taking names and keeping notes. For a guy that rarely commits to anything other than innuendo, sure fails hard on the few times he does.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Raiders coach is done after one year and 5 loses. Bears future is bright with Eberflus and RB1 with 3 wins and a 6 game losing streak.

?
Raiders have plenty of talent yet McDaniels came in there in and squandered it all, only thing he hasn’t done yet is trade his QB and draft an awful one to replace him

jive

Liked Posts:
I feel like his job is to go to other AFC franchises and weaken them, and then return to New England.

Rinse. Repeat.
I wonder if McD is a plant that works for Belichick, kinda like how Colin Sullivan from the Departed did for Costello.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I wonder if McD is a plant that works for Belichick, kinda like how Colin Sullivan from the Departed did for Costello.
A post like this is the reason why you should be a mod.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

?

Your RB1 comment is dumb but your overall point is correct. It’s too soon to write McDaniels off completely. (Although yesterday was a terrible day for him) Both him and Flus deserve a couple years minimum.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I remember Ballard hired McDaniels and Reich for HC in the same year.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you know since Herbert was drafted I've kind of had this expectation that yes, the Chiefs will be #1 in the AFC West, but that the Chargers would be a way better team than the .500 they just became. they're like a distant #2.
I think they move on from Staley and his head scratching “analytics.”

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Your RB1 comment is dumb but your overall point is correct. It’s too soon to write McDaniels off completely. (Although yesterday was a terrible day for him) Both him and Flus deserve a couple years minimum.
Well the problem is Mark Davis is telling people in the organization that he already regrets moving on from the interim coach from last year (Bascicia?). I believe he’s the Packers ST coach now.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well the problem is Mark Davis is telling people in the organization that he already regrets moving on from the interim coach from last year (Bascicia?). I believe he’s the Packers ST coach now.

Those rumors came from Walter Football so do with them as you will.

Nelly

Liked Posts:

?
Completely different situations. The Raiders were seemingly poised to make a run in a very tough division after a surprisingly good season last year. Then they went out and got Davante Adams and Chandler Jones. For a team that was looked at as one that could potentially hang with the best of them, they've shit the bed big time.

The Bears came into the season with the most dead cap money by a mile, one of the least talented rosters and expectations of being one of the worst teams in the league. Everyone knew the only thing that mattered coming into the season was the development of Justin Fields. He's now the talk of the NFL, has carried a bottom-10 or worse talent level offense to top-scoring performances, and still somehow we're in position to get the 2nd overall pick thanks to how legendarily bad our defense is right now, helped along by some key injuries.

I'm thinking you know all this of course, you're just being you.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Completely different situations. The Raiders were seemingly poised to make a run in a very tough division after a surprisingly good season last year. Then they went out and got Davante Adams and Chandler Jones. For a team that was looked at as one that could potentially hang with the best of them, they've shit the bed big time.

The Bears came into the season with the most dead cap money by a mile, one of the least talented rosters and expectations of being one of the worst teams in the league. Everyone knew the only thing that mattered coming into the season was the development of Justin Fields. He's now the talk of the NFL, has carried a bottom-10 or worse talent level offense to top-scoring performances, and still somehow we're in position to get the 2nd overall pick thanks to how legendarily bad our defense is right now, helped along by some key injuries.

It’s amazing that you have to explain this. Raiders, even though last year was all smoke & mirrors, thought that they had a chance to win it all. The Bears only expectations coming into the year was to tear it down and start all over. And to watch how JF1 did. The Bears SB was the win at the Pats and then it was all down hill. Intelligent posters could easily understand this without having this being explained to them.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I dont think Davis has the cash to pay out a contract after year 1 and hire a new coach
He doesn’t. “Poorest ” owner in the nfl unfortunately. These contracts have him in a chokehold

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I’m disappointed you explained all this