My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Definitely was intriguing by McDaniel, and I was wrong as fuck. Some of us can take accountability, others just keep chasing rainbows.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The very best of takes.

I respect your opinions but with that said, I will not hit the unignore button on this fool. Even if it makes me laugh, it's just not worth it. He is that bad. I won't even ask what was so dumb about it.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Well the problem is Mark Davis is telling people in the organization that he already regrets moving on from the interim coach from last year (Bascicia?). I believe he’s the Packers ST coach now.
I read recently, maybe just last week the owner thought McDaniel's was doing a great job and would be their
HC for years to come. Kiss of death I suppose.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Definitely was intriguing by McDaniel, and I was wrong as fuck. Some of us can take accountability, others just keep chasing rainbows.
Wrong before year one is over?

Funny how some Bears fans need three years to evaluate their own players and coaches, but less than a year is fine for all the other teams.

And ONE game was enough to come to the conclusion Jordan Love was a shitstain. ?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Funny how some Bears fans need three years to evaluate their own players and coaches, but less than a year is fine for all the other teams.

And ONE game was enough to come to the conclusion Jordan Love was a shitstain. ?
Well it's not one year dipshit, it's including his past in Denver.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Fyi you're still the only one laffing at your own posts. .

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes

Ah so you are a Packer fan. Checks out now.

That was a win now team. You have Davante and only put up 16 pts. As an OC/HC, that is on him. Lost to Baker two days into the job and Saturday one week into the job. FAIL

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah so you are a Packer fan. Checks out now.

That was a win now team. You have Davante and only put up 16 pts. As an OC/HC, that is on him. Lost to Baker two days into the job and Saturday one week into the job. FAIL
So the Raiders are going to fire him after the season?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never have I seen such pompous insecurity in the form of attention seeking since @Mighty Joe Young leveraged ccs over the star wars forum he mods.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's year one on the Raiders, dipshit. A different situation from 12 years ago on another team.
OH yeah, shit stain. People with brains and who actually watch football understand he's a terrible hc.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

It's year one on the Raiders, dipshit. A different situation from 12 years ago on another team.

The Raiders who were 10-7 last year, added Devante Adams and now suck. It's almost like he's a terrible head coach. But it makes sense you would think otherwise.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Raiders coach is done after one year and 5 loses. Bears future is bright with Eberflus and RB1 with 3 wins and a 6 game losing streak.

?

You really are clueless

One is a rebuild and the other just traded for the best WR in football and has a constructed roster that wasn't torn down

You make it easy for people to make fun of you

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
So the Raiders are going to fire him after the season?
Owner can’t afford it, so it at least gives McDaniels time to show he is legit, but this season is awful for him.