McDaniels to LV

Rise

Liked Posts:
They are also hiring a gm from the patriots. So good news we can keep Champ Kelley if he wants to stay but the bad news is we won’t get the 2 3rds.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Remember all the clowns here that said McDaniels was slated to replace Belicheck? Dont you feel stupid now? This is why Bears fans are some of the worst in the NFL

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
The Raiders are attractive because coaches know Mark Davis is going to let you have a lot of power. McDaniels will have just as much power picking players as the GM. They’re going to let him have the same power Gruden did. Davis is hands off with that stuff.

The Bears are the exact opposite. Ownership meddles. Coaches don’t like that. Candidates who have leverage or aren’t just jumping on the first job they’re offered like McDaniels and Harbaugh are only taking jobs like Las Vegas. They would never coach the Bears unless the ownership completely overhauled their approach. That will never happen though. People are always mad about Harbaugh not being considered. Harbaugh was never coming to Chicago though, because they’re cheap for one. But mainly because they’d never give him the power he wants.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Patriot fans sad he is leaving.

Bears fans talk about what happed 10 years ago.

This is why Bears fans are idiots

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
So you think Eberflus will have a better record than McDaniels in LV?

Id take that bet all day.
Not that I'm in the mood for making any bets but McDaniels gets to deal with KC, Chargers and Broncos for 6 games a season while Eberflus gets the Packers, Vikings and Lions. In theory, Eberflus should have a better record simply because of the lack of QB talent in the NFC North versus Mahomes, Herbert and potentially Rodgers in the AFC West.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not that I'm in the mood for making any bets but McDaniels gets to deal with KC, Chargers and Broncos for 6 games a season while Eberflus gets the Packers, Vikings and Lions. In theory, Eberflus should have a better record simply because of the lack of QB talent in the NFC North versus Mahomes, Herbert and potentially Rodgers in the AFC West.
Good point

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Game set match.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
McDaniels ready to kill another franchise
Honestly I don’t know about that, how much lower can the Raiders get? Between the Gruden scandal and all of those 1st round pick busts, no where to go but up for McDaniels imo

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You’d never know unless they were actually asked. I suspect Davis is the only owner to ask Micky D. Vikes id Harbaugh’s only interview and likely because the new GM worked with him in SF.

If the Vikes got the GM they wanted, they’d have our HC and likely the rest of the staff as well.

Not a slight on Harbaugh but like McDaniels, I’d bet he wasn’t asked by our new GM.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Of all the years and jobs this guy has passed up he chooses to go against Mahomes, Herbert, and possibly Rodgers 2x a year. Lmao good luck with that.