Meatballs in the stands

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
What is with the fans noise level yesterday?

I didn't get to watch the game live as I had another engagement, but in watching the replay I really have to wonder what the hell is up with our fan base in the stands?

They are screaming at the top of their lungs when the Bears are lining up in the red zone. Specifically when they were lined up inside the five yard line, then they are super quiet when the Chargers are moving the ball.

What is up with that?

Are you guys too stupid to know that when we have the ball you shut the fuck up so they can run the offense and then cheer when a play is made, and when the other team has the ball you scream your faces off when they are lining up?

Has nobody in Chicago ever seen Peyton Manning play in Indy? Or Russell Wilson in Seattle? Or Mahomes in KC?

How stupid do you have to be to scream your face off when it is your team in the red zone attempting to execute an offense that you know is struggling? It's really confounding to me. If you are in the stands you need to start checking the mouth breathers that are screaming at the incorrect times, unless you are one of them, then you need to learn when to shut the fuck up.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is with the fans noise level yesterday?

I didn't get to watch the game live as I had another engagement, but in watching the replay I really have to wonder what the hell is up with our fan base in the stands?

They are screaming at the top of their lungs when the Bears are lining up in the red zone. Specifically when they were lined up inside the five yard line, then they are super quiet when the Chargers are moving the ball.

What is up with that?

Are you guys too stupid to know that when we have the ball you shut the fuck up so they can run the offense and then cheer when a play is made, and when the other team has the ball you scream your faces off when they are lining up?

Has nobody in Chicago ever seen Peyton Manning play in Indy? Or Russell Wilson in Seattle? Or Mahomes in KC?

How stupid do you have to be to scream your face off when it is your team in the red zone attempting to execute an offense that you know is struggling? It's really confounding to me. If you are in the stands you need to start checking the mouth breathers that are screaming at the incorrect times, unless you are one of them, then you need to learn when to shut the fuck up.

> Calls other people "meatballs"
> refers to the Bears with the term "we"

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This has been an issue for many years. But honestly, noise doesn’t stop good offenses from scoring on the road.

You’re calling people meatballs but you’re complaining about the most insignificant, stupid shit. Bears have a lot of problems. Crowd noise isn’t one of them.

Deeeer fans are loud. *fart noises*

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:

Absolutely yes. They even play videos during the game on the jumbotron in the stadium literally explaining this. They even have the players saying it, and doing the "shhhh" motion for when the Bears are on offense. The fanbase is just too fat, drunk, and loud to change now though.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
This has been an issue for many years. But honestly, noise doesn’t stop good offenses from scoring on the road.

You’re calling people meatballs but you’re complaining about the most insignificant, stupid shit. Bears have a lot of problems. Crowd noise isn’t one of them.

Deeeer fans are loud. *fart noises*

Having a stupid fan base is not insignificant. The fans cannot even properly support the team on their home field. How fucking mentally incapable are they for thinking they deserve a good Bears outing when they cannot do their one fucking job?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
> Calls other people "meatballs"
> refers to the Bears with the term "we"

Oh the RAGE!!!! LoL

I was referring to the meatballs at the game you dolt, not the ones at home screaming at their televisions.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Having a stupid fan base is not insignificant. The fans cannot even properly support the team on their home field. How fucking mentally incapable are they for thinking they deserve a good Bears outing when they cannot do their one fucking job?
one fucking job? I’m sorry but are they getting paid to go to games or paying their own money to watch this team shit their pants week in and week out for the last 30+ years?

This is the dumbest, most meatball take of the century. ever notice how certain teams have great home field advantage when they’re great teams themselves and then that home field means jack shit when the team is bad? Wow, so weird how that works...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
one fucking job? I’m sorry but are they getting paid to go to games or paying their own money to watch this team shit their pants week in and week out for the last 30+ years?

This is the dumbest, most meatball take of the century. ever notice how certain teams have great home field advantage when they’re great teams themselves and then that home field means jack shit when the team is bad? Wow, so weird how that works...

Glad to know that you support having a stupid fan base. Supporting mindless idiocy is a bold strategy cotton.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Glad to know that you support having a stupid fan base. Supporting mindless idiocy is a bold strategy cotton.
I’ll stick to complaining about the people who get paid millions of dollars to produce championships. Not the fans with nacho cheese on their jackets, who have no saying in what happens on the field.

“Our fans are meatballs”- a gigantic meatball

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I’ll stick to complaining about the people who get paid millions of dollars to produce championships. Not the fans with nacho cheese on their jackets, who have no saying in what happens on the field.

They have plenty to say about what happens on the field. They just constantly say it at the wrong fucking time.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Imagine being able to bitch about everything else that is the 2019 Bears, but taking issue with someone pointing out how poor the fan base acts.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Chicago fans are giant meatballs. It is what it is. There is nothing any of us can do about it. Seriously, they revere a SNL skit that was made to mock them.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s weird how when teams are elite, they have great home field advantages where it’s almost impossible to win. When they’re shit, teams have no problem coming in and winning.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
“Offense sucks because of loud meatball bears fans”- 3546

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
It’s all the European immigrants that came to this country during the early part of the last century and settled in Chicago. Their offspring were largely a bunch of dunces, and were allowed to reproduce, hence the backasswards thinking of so many Chicago meatballs. Just listen to any sports talk in Chicago and you will come to the same conclusion.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Bears fans only understand defense. When they see anyone on offense they have been conditioned to get loud.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s all the European immigrants that came to this country during the early part of the last century and settled in Chicago. Their offspring were largely a bunch of dunces, and were allowed to reproduce, hence the backasswards thinking of so many Chicago meatballs. Just listen to any sports talk in Chicago and you will come to the same conclusion.

My favorite post here in a long time!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears fans only understand defense. When they see anyone on offense they have been conditioned to get loud.
They don't understand defense either.