Meatballs' preemptive excuses.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If you ere speaking to me, I have never once took the Fields is bad side of the argument
This is what is crazy tho.

Why are ppl pigeon holed into blanket takes like Fields is a bust, or Fields is going to be the savior?

What's wrong with stating what we're seeing week to week?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Why are ppl pigeon holed into blanket takes like Fields is a bust, or Fields is going to be the savior?

Because most evaluation is being based on the hc not the player.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

my thoughts on Fields are based on opinion, determining his success on a week to week basis works for me

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want to turn this shitstain thread into the Spider-Man thread but I need to know if more people saw first
It's a cosmic mix, the action of the 90s combined with the exploitation films of the 70s, but with modern touches. It's hyper violent, but it knows what it is. It's a little bit Tarantino, it's definitely a little bit Micheal Mann, it's kind of a cosmic gumbo. It almost moves to the beat of jazz.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ruh-roh.gif

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think, and have always thought, Fields has the potential to be awesome. Heck I was a fan of his from the time I saw that Elite 11 competition. I thought to myself, "This dude is going to light it up in the NFL. Too bad the Bears won't get him."
That doesn't however mean he's awesome yet. It also doesn't mean I've given up the belief that he will be awesome if I point out some of his flaws.

The most important part of this is, I could be wrong. If I'm wrong (as I've been wrong on Trubisky and so many other Bears related beliefs) and I miscalled it, then I'll own up to it and move on. You get it wrong in life sometimes; the sooner you recover, the better off you'll be. Sure it's a bummer as a lifelong Bears fan, but this too shall pass.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's threads like these that make it easier to wrap up wiping and get off the toilet. Just get on with your day ya know? I steered clear of it for a few days and then it was really the only thread untouched for me, so I obliged. But my day needs to begin and my shit is over. I've seen enough.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This thread is about Spider-Man now, take your fields stuff somewhere else