Media hates da Burrs

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
NFL.com ranked Nagy as the 14th best coach in the league? Mitch ranked the 24th best QB coming off a pro bowl appearance, 12-4 season? Ranked BELOW a QB that was benched multiple times during the season.

Wtf is going on. Sorry for the lazy thread with no links, I'm on the road on my phone

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Many times coach of the year goes to the most improved team. Nagy inherited an ideal situation. Walked on to the job with a revamped defense, a #2 pick at QB, two new WRs and a TE......oh, and Kalil Mack.

That team would have improved from five wins regardless of the new coaching hire. Not saying anyone could win 12, but we were destine to be better.

We really don't know how good a coach Nagy is yet.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

14) Matt Nagy, Chicago Bears

Matt Nagy more than delivered in his first year as the Bears' head coach, taking Chicago to the postseason for the first time since the 2010 season. What's interesting about Nagy is that his side of the ball is offense, and prior to getting hired by the Bears, he was known for his work with quarterbacks in Kansas City. Yet, it was Vic Fangio's defense that did most of the heavy lifting to get Chicago to the playoffs. A head coach does much more than run one side of the ball, though. In fact, some of them don't do that at all. They run the office, in some respects. Nagy clearly set a tone in the building, so to speak, which should not be taken lightly. Nor should Nagy's work with Mitch Trubisky, who showed improvement from Year 1 to Year 2. Why is Reich ahead of Rivera but not Nagy? Well, Nagy has yet to achieve postseason success and had stronger personnel than Reich did in 2018.

Don't know where he saw QB rankings unless he is referencing an older piece not from today.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
What QB did Mitch rank 24th? Cousins?

Mitch was ranked behind fuckin' Jameis Winston in Madden 2020

Did Jameis Winston make the pro bowl? no

Did Jameis Winston lead his team to a 12-4 season? no

Did Jameis Winston have a better TD/INt ratio? no

Did Jameis Winston have a better Comp%? no

Did Jameis Winston have a better passer rating? no

I repeat, WTF is going on?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Madden ratings should absolutely not be the basis for how people determine who is better than who.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Mitch was ranked behind fuckin' Jameis Winston in Madden 2020

Did Jameis Winston make the pro bowl? no

Did Jameis Winston lead his team to a 12-4 season? no

Did Jameis Winston have a better TD/INt ratio? no

Did Jameis Winston have a better Comp%? no

Did Jameis Winston have a better passer rating? no

I repeat, WTF is going on?
If they ranked the Bears fairly, you couldn't play them. Even on rookie mode they would beat the fuck out of your team.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Madden ratings rank slightly ahead of PFF.....

At least Madden ratings have a use. Albeit a video game, but at least a practical application none-the-less.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
PFF straight living rent free in your head. Permanently. I just imagine someone being perfectly fine then they read PFF and their eye starts twitching followed by a rant.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The reigning COTY being ranked as the 14th best returning HC is laughable, to say the least...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
PFF straight living rent free in your head. Permanently. I just imagine someone being perfectly fine then they read PFF and their eye starts twitching followed by a rant.

I dedicate about 20 to 30 seconds a week to insult PFF......yeah rent free....

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Do you own stock in PFF or some shit? You defend them like you’re a hostage forced to say nice things about them. Pretty soon you’ll start blinking out torture in Morse code won’t you?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you own stock in PFF or some shit? You defend them like you’re a hostage forced to say nice things about them. Pretty soon you’ll start blinking out torture in Morse code won’t you?

Over the years I have paid for stats and analysis from many different sources. I used to show them here even though I am not supposed to share it but people went full Special person acting as if showing it was any sort of proclamation of needing to take it as canon. Alas, I no longer bother. I realize there are very few people here that take it for what it is, just another source of information.