MEDIOCRITY ....... Bear fans deserve better than Mitch & Pace

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Trubs had a passer rating of 69/70 all the way up until garbage time — and once again he padded his stats.

Without playing against some of the worst defenses in the league and without garbage time, what would his REAL stats be? Count me not convinced.

That said, I have seen some improvement and he did have a TD that was dropped... but he also had a clear interception that was dropped. Plus he misses far, far too many reads.

He can be a good backup but I do not see him EVER becoming a very good to elite quarterback. Just won’t happen.

We must stop being satisfied with MEDIOCRITY

Bear fans deserve better!

Trubs must go and Pace must go! Nagy is debatable.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubs had a passer rating of 69/70 all the way up until garbage time — and once again he padded his stats

Without playing against some of the worst defenses in the league and without garbage time, what would his REAL stats be? Count me not convinced.

That said, I have seen some improvement and he did have a TD that was dropped... but he also had a clear interception that was dropped. Plus he misses far, far too many reads.

He can be a good backup but I do not see him EVER becoming avery good to elite quarterback. Just won’t happen.

I think Nagy is worse than Pace...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Half this fan base thought "playcalling" was fixed after the Bears played the Jags and Texans. Bears fans don't deserve better.

I think the issue is that Nagy can't stay away from playcallimg duties, or at least not be heavily involved. Plus, Saints did well to stay disciplined on the bootleg and cover us downfield.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I think Nagy is worse than Pace...

It is debatable in terms of who is worse.I give credit to Nagy for giving up play calling and for not losing the team after that major skid. Pace, however, is HORRID! Missed on Mahomes and Watson, overpaid for free agents who did jack squat.... and now our defense is getting old. I could go on and on about Pace. Suffice it to say, Pace is worse. But I am fine with getting rid of all 3 - Trubs, Pace and Nagy.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is debatable in terms of who is worst. I give credit to Nagy for giving up play calling and for not losing the team after that major skid. Pace, however, is HORRID! Missed on Mahomes and Watson, overpaid for free agents who did jack squat.... and now our defense is getting old. I could go on and on about Pace. Suffice it to say, Pace is worse. But I am fine with getting rid of all 3 - Trubs, Pace and Nagy.
You dont think it was Nagy who wanted Foles? He couldnt wait to yank Mitch.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nagy is the worst of them all. And he's likely going to be back. Fuck my fucking life.

Westtxbearman

Liked Posts:
The young bucks on d actually played well for this being playoff game against #2 seed!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Trubs had a passer rating of 69/70 all the way up until garbage time — and once again he padded his stats.

He can be a good backup but I do not see him EVER becoming a very good to elite quarterback. Just won’t happen.

All 3 should go

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is if you took a private poll of the players, they would vote by a large margin to have a complete coaching change, would vote unanimously to keep Trubisky, and would be indifferent on Pace.