Met Derrick Rose Today!!!

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was crazy packed. Really unorganized too. They were supposed to hand out wrist bands for everyone but if they did then they didn't hand many out. They said if you didn't have one you had to leave. The thing is where I was I don't think they were handing them out. Regardless my friends left and got autographs from Boozer and whoever else but I waited until Derrick showed up and I finally got my jersey signed by him.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpbgfJBU1oU&list=UUlDuZXDLyewSgXRVKWZlBQg&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Enjoy...when I was your age, Jordan was the man in Chicago, now a new sensation is in town. Enjoy every game, every shot, every dunk, every pass, every moment...because they are fleeting. The young man is a heck of a player. Glad you were able to meet him.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Enjoy...when I was your age, Jordan was the man in Chicago, now a new sensation is in town. Enjoy every game, every shot, every dunk, every pass, every moment...because they are fleeting. The young man is a heck of a player. Glad you were able to meet him.

Thanks Hou!!! I was glad too. They kept on saying to move back and everything like that and then eventually told people they wouldn't be able to see him before he showed up. I didn't believe that and I stayed. Then they said to get in the back of the line and make things better and I did for like 5 seconds and was like nah I'm going back where I was since everyone else up in the front stayed where they were. Then everything was set up better and I got to get my jersey signed. I didn't get anyone else though since you needed a wrist band to see them but I got to see the one I wanted to see the most. And I know what you mean,soon we'll look back on Rose and stuff like we do now Jordan. I still wish I was able to see Jordan more since I don't remember much from back then since I was a kid.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thanks for sharing :clap: <3

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for sharing :clap: <3

No problem man!!! I'm just glad I finally met him and got my jersey signed,Ive had that jersey since his rookie year just in my jersey case waiting for it to get signed lol.

Last edited:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lucky bastard.

<3

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's sick bro. Awesome that you got in on camera so it's like we could be there too...sorta. lol but congrats man

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha thanks guys!!!

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
It was crazy packed. Really unorganized too. They were supposed to hand out wrist bands for everyone but if they did then they didn't hand many out. They said if you didn't have one you had to leave. The thing is where I was I don't think they were handing them out. Regardless my friends left and got autographs from Boozer and whoever else but I waited until Derrick showed up and I finally got my jersey signed by him.
Meeting Derrick Rose And Him Signing My Jersey!!! - YouTube

Dude, that is awesome beyond belief! Congrats on meeting him. :beer:

I wish I was from Chicago.. :smoke: Would love to enjoy everything involving the Bulls.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dude! Why didnt you invite me!?!?!?!?!

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks Walkin and Chi Town!!!