Michael Jordan gets dissed by ...Chamillionaire ?

RPK

Liked Posts:
Not sure if it's a major story or not, but the fact that the viral came after all the heat MJ is getting from his HOF speech sort of makes it a story. And truthfully Chamillionaire comes off as seeming genuine, who knew?

[video type=youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/798dSGws44A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/798dSGws44A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/video]

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I am not surprised...a lot of people on this forum discredit radio people and sports journalists in this city. I have heard over and over that he can be ungracious, uncaring, and downright disrespectful. It depends on his mood, he is not a jovial guy like say Charles Barkley...

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
It depends on his mood, he is not a jovial guy like say Charles Barkley...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yea throwing a guy thru a bar window, that's jovial for ya.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Wow, way to go back 15 years...

Barkley puts his foot in his mouth more than any major sports star I know. I love the guy, but jovial? C'mon. If you're trying to tear down MJ by comparing him to Barkley, I think you're failing. Barkley can be just as conceited, ungracious, & disrespectful as Jordan has been. Just because he's got a good sense of humor when he's on TV, doesn't mean he's jovial all the time. And he likes to drink, A LOT.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Barkley can be just as conceited, ungracious, & disrespectful as Jordan has been.

I know people who have met both guys, and there is a consensus that Barkley is the nicer guy. He is more approachable, respectful and jovial. Tear down MJ? Why would I want to do that? I never said he was a bad person. Don't put words in my mouth. So you went in the closet, dusted the cape off and went about your job of "saving his legacy"? More power to you...

I have heard stories from friends...about Jordan and Scottie. Good and bad. I have heard about Barkley too, who likes to have his fun, but is considered a very good guy. But it really doesn't matter, the Jordan mystique is for the court, his being an ahole is stuff of legend. But he has always been teflon. I think his speech, as a few have said in media that knows him, speaks for itself...

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Barkley can be just as conceited, ungracious, & disrespectful as Jordan has been.

I know people who have met both guys, and there is a consensus that Barkley is the nicer guy. He is more approachable, respectful and jovial. Tear down MJ? Why would I want to do that? I never said he was a bad person. Don't put words in my mouth. So you went in the closet, dusted the cape off and went about your job of "saving his legacy"? More power to you...

I have heard stories from friends...about Jordan and Scottie. Good and bad. I have heard about Barkley too, who likes to have his fun, but is considered a very good guy. But it really doesn't matter, the Jordan mystique is for the court, his being an ahole is stuff of legend. But he has always been teflon. I think his speech, as a few have said in media that knows him, speaks for itself...

Ok, since you are the guy who has been bitchin' about "disrespect", why must you try and, Yes, tear me down now with comments like "So you went in the closet, dusted the cape off and went about your job of "saving his legacy"? More power to you..." ? Look I don't care, stuff like that rolls off my back, in fact I got a good chuckle out of it. But maybe now you can understand why some negative comments come your way. I mean, I don't know how others would take it, but that comment to me reeked of arrogance. But like I said, I took it in good humor in the heat of the argument, so no ill will bro.

And I never said that you said, god this is sounds so gay just writing it, that you thought MJ was a bad person. So I didn't put words in your mouth, as you say. But it's not unreasonable to infer from your statements that you were taking a jab at MJ, cuz you were. It's obvious & there's no sense in trying to deny it. I just found it funny that you picked Barkley, who yes is probably a more jovial guy as most big guys are, atleast all the ones I know, but is still disrespectful all the time, you need only watch TNT to know that.

Well, now me & my cape are off to defend the legitimacy of Mark Madsen's NBA career.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
Re:Michael Jordan gets dissed by ...Chamillionaire

i like rivalries

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Re:Michael Jordan gets dissed by ...Chamillionaire

Ok, since you are the guy who has been bitchin' about "disrespect", why must you try and, Yes, tear me down now with comments like "So you went in the closet, dusted the cape off and went about your job of "saving his legacy"? More power to you..." ? Look I don't care, stuff like that rolls off my back, in fact I got a good chuckle out of it. But maybe now you can understand why some negative comments come your way. I mean, I don't know how others would take it, but that comment to me reeked of arrogance. But like I said, I took it in good humor in the heat of the argument, so no ill will bro.

And I never said that you said, god this is sounds so gay just writing it, that you thought MJ was a bad person. So I didn't put words in your mouth, as you say. But it's not unreasonable to infer from your statements that you were taking a jab at MJ, cuz you were. It's obvious & there's no sense in trying to deny it. I just found it funny that you picked Barkley, who yes is probably a more jovial guy as most big guys are, atleast all the ones I know, but is still disrespectful all the time, you need only watch TNT to know that.

Well, now me & my cape are off to defend the legitimacy of Mark Madsen's NBA career.

See you and your cape in the Fantasy League! And by the way, if I wanted to accuse you of being gay, I would have bought up that 'I love Jordan' halter top instead of the cape...:)