dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Now that’s the kind of TE the Bears need. Very good size, good route runner, nice hands & can block!
He had at least two big drops in that game last night but if he gets that right he's gonna beast. Shit he's gonna beast anyway but get your hands right kid.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol the stats people come up with. Guess it’s a good thing the bears didn’t draft Diggs then since he’s #3 on this list. He would hurt the team so much to have!!!
Brandon Marshall would also be on that list but then there would be another good stuff list to offset the overall evaluation. Diggs also played the most snaps in the league last year (2.34 x Antmil) so his per snap results would be much lower. Guess where Antmil would be on the good stuff list? Oh yeah, he wouldn't.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dang I turned the game off in the 3rd Quarter when Notre Dame scored after a turnover figuring the rest of the game would be a blowout in Notre Dame's favor (I have to say, Notre Dame looked very good last night, and I generally dislike Notre Dame, but I call it like I see it).

If I had any idea that FSU would have taken it to overtime, I would have passed on switching to Harry Potter Deathly Hallows (I finally finished that series only 10-20 years late lol).

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Brandon Marshall would also be on that list but then there would be another good stuff list to offset the overall evaluation. Diggs also played the most snaps in the league last year (2.34 x Antmil) so his per snap results would be much lower. Guess where Antmil would be on the good stuff list? Oh yeah, he wouldn't.

I’m not comparing ant mil to diggs. I’m pointing out that stats like this one are garbage because anyone that would base their opinion of a player on this one metric alone would be dumb. Anyone with a brane can watch guys play and can tell who is and isn’t helping their teams win games.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol the stats people come up with. Guess it’s a good thing the bears didn’t draft Diggs then since he’s #3 on this list. He would hurt the team so much to have!!!
In that regard, diggs was the most targeted receiver in the league last year. Shows you how awful Miller was.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
  • Good size with long arms and more mass likely to be added
  • Will come across formation and land a blow on wham blocks
  • Adequate hand placement and runs feet through the block
  • Nice job of staying connected to base blocks with lateral slides
  • Gets defenders off of him downfield for catch space
  • Calm in the air to adjust and bring it in
  • Can go get the ball wherever it is thrown
Damn, this is a kid I could fall in love with in a bears uni...

LOL JK, that's Cole Kmet's scouting report from NFL.com.

OP is a clown.

Time will tell who the real clown is.

Last edited:

Speed

Liked Posts:
What round is Jeremy Ruckert from Ohio State projected to go in? Didn't catch all the Ohio State games, but in the highlights I like how he runs.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Following years of hit and miss, free agency pickups, and trying out 100s of individuals, for the moment the Bears seem pretty set at the tight end and kicker positions. It's time to spend the next 10 years on the 20+ other positions.

I’m not sold on the Bears being set at the TE position. So far none of the TEs have stood out, quantity doesn’t equal quality. Nagy’s offense although not great looked it’s best when Trey Burton was here (healthy). A TE who could get open. All four of the TE’s currently on the roster are in a prove it year along with Nagy.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not sold on the Bears being set at the TE position. So far none of the TEs have stood out, quantity doesn’t equal quality. Nagy’s offense although not great looked it’s best when Trey Burton was here (healthy). A TE who could get open. All four of the TE’s currently on the roster are in a prove it year along with Nagy.
It's all relative. I would rank TE as the last need offensively, maybe the same as QB, with an unproven young guy and 2 veterans.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Tight end is pretty low on the needs list going forward. In my opinion its:

1) Pass Rusher
2) Offensive Line
3) Corner
4) WR
5) Inside Linebacker
6) Head Coach
7) Tight End
Please add General Manager. He's responsible for the holes in the roster and lack of high draft choices by trading them away to move up over the years. Clueless and incompetent.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
He had 9 catches for 120 yds, 13.3 yds a catch average (as a TE). He is not going to be perfect. He was targeted a lot so 2 drops isn’t bad. Mayer will be a good NFL TE barring injury.

Did you watch the game? Or just look at the boxscore? Not trying to be a smartass, I'm honestly wondering. His stats were great on paper but he had 2 huge drops. One prevented ND from going up by 2 scores in the first quarter and the other would have put the team in position for a game winning FG. But he's a only a sophomore and I expect big things ahead.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you watch the game? Or just look at the boxscore? Not trying to be a smartass, I'm honestly wondering. His stats were great on paper but he had 2 huge drops. One prevented ND from going up by 2 scores in the first quarter and the other would have put the team in position for a game winning FG. But he's a only a sophomore and I expect big things ahead.

Yes I watched the game & I’m not fixated on two drops but how well he played 90+ % of the game. Mayer did a great job of getting open all game & played well. I saw some nice talent. A couple of drops doesn’t take away the fact that he was effective all game. If you are basing his talent just off the two drops (got open then too). Then you are the one I need to be asking, If you watched the game.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes I watched the game & I’m not fixated on two drops but how well he played 90+ % of the game. Mayer did a great job of getting open all game & played well. I saw some nice talent. A couple of drops doesn’t take away the fact that he was effective all game. If you are basing his talent just off the two drops (got open then too). Then you are the one I need to be asking, If you watched the game.
He wasn’t effective all game though. The 2 drops were part of the game, they can’t be dismissed. What’s the point in getting open if you aren’t gonna catch the ball. He had a good game but could of had a great game. In my opinion