1000 Posts For Watson

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Exactly. People are just ignorant to what he did. Combine that with an eagerness to want to redeem a smiling, handsome face on television (not to mention the race angle) and its an easy recipe for somebody who has absolutely zero morality or decency to just manipulate the public back into thinking he's a "changed man".

Nobody with a shred of empathy hangs and tortures animals.

Ben Rothelsberger raped female college students in the womens restroom at a college bar. Peyton Manning sexually assaulted a female trainer at the U of Tenn. Now question.....these were females and human beings, do u have the same non forgiveness for those guys? Just wondering.

Nobody with a shred of empathy rapes females

Both were allowed to have NFL careers with no repercussions ?

Last edited:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Ben Rothelsberger raped female college students in the womens restroom at a college bar. Peyton Manning sexually assaulted a female trainer at the U of Tenn. Now question.....these were females and human beings, do u have the same non
forgiveness for those guys? Just wondering.
I'm not going to go on the Ben Roethlisberger redemption tour either, so you're barking up the wrong tree there. Peyton Manning's guilt was never proven in court either. Its just an accusation.

Meanwhile Mike Vick was convicted by a jury of his peers in the cruel torture and recreational killing of animals. Which witness testimony makes very clear he enjoyed and laughed while doing. So yeah, I have a little more sympathy for Peyton Manning than Mike Vick.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ben Rothelsberger raped female college students in the womens restroom at a college bar. Peyton Manning sexually assaulted a female trainer at the U of Tenn. Now question.....these were females and human beings, do u have the same non forgiveness for those guys? Just wondering.

Nobody with a shred of empathy rapes females

Both were allowed to have NFL careers with no repercussions ?

I'm not going to go on the Ben Roethlisberger redemption tour either, so you're barking up the wrong tree there. Peyton Manning's guilt was never proven in court either. Its just an accusation.

Meanwhile Mike Vick was convicted by a jury of his peers in the cruel torture and recreational killing of animals. Which witness testimony makes very clear he enjoyed and laughed while doing. So yeah, I have a little more sympathy for Peyton Manning than Mike Vick.

Right....and Vick paid a heavier price than anyone for dog fighting. Dog fighting still goes on all the time in the south.

As for Peyton he never paid any price.

Report: Manning accuser called sexual assault crisis center on day of incident

ESPN’s Outside The Lines reports that Jamie Naughright called a sexual assault crisis center on the day of the incident, February 29, 1996.
Naughright agreed to leave the university as part of a $300,000 settlement.

-------------------------------------------------------

In his piece, Shaun King of the New York Daily News charged that Manning had been at the center of a “sexual-assault scandal, cover up, and smear campaign” against the trainer. Naughright quietly settled with the University of Tennessee for $300,000 over a number of sexual-harassment incidents and left in 1997 after signing a confidentiality agreement; she later sued Manning for defamation after he and his father Archie, a former NFL great, referenced the incident and disparaged her in an autobiography. (That case was also settled.)

The reemergence of the incident dovetailed with news of a lawsuit by six women, former Tennessee student athletes, who alleged that Manning was among a number of athletes who contributed to “a hostile sexual environment” at the school in the 1990s.

------

If this were your mother, wife, sister or niece who told u this, would u tell them "Its just an accusation."

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Not surprised you hold canines in higher esteem than women.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be on the Watson train whatever the cost, just listen to the new coach that never got to date him.

I mean...I am sad that we would have to pay a freighter boat load, for a pic we actually traded UP!!! WE TRADED UP!! mind you...to make sure we got Trubisky and not Watson. God forbid somebody would take Trubisky at 2...and we would be stuck deciding between Watson and Mahomes.

I mean...as long as everyone understands the point...that any trade up is a decision that includes comparable talent at the position available...like if you are at #9, and its pick 4...and there are 3 "5*" players you grade way above the rest...well you gotta call #6 first second and third.

Right? So if we all agree to the point, that trading up one spot was not just getting your guy...but an actual statement on the other guy...god forbid you would have to draft at 3 if somebody not bidding but if the other manager was pretending somebody might outbid you...that you hated the pick at #3 so bad you paid to move to #2...

As long as we agree...I endorse paying again to get it right.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
313f9c882a6d6d6697d0c181fde36969.gif

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Coming for the guy that said Stafford would never trade for a first?

Lmao, pot, meet kettle/
And he shouldn’t have. I’ll stand by my statement.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Right....and Vick paid a heavier price than anyone for dog fighting. Dog fighting still goes on all the time in the south.
Oh, OK. I didn't realize that something going on "all the time" in the south made it right.

LOL....Montucky don't play the word twister game with me. I said Vick paid a heavier price than anyone for dog fighting.
Plus earlier I mentioned the fact that his cousins selling heroin is why Vick was really taken down. And I can verify the
selling of heroin.

>>>>>> #69
Oh and don't think I didn't see u dodge my Peyton Manning info. and Manning question ......... If this were your mother, wife, sister or niece who told u this, would u tell them "Its just an accusation." ?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And he shouldn’t have. I’ll stand by my statement.

your statement was the Lions were never going to get a first. They got two, and a third. Your opinion i could care less about, but you statement was wrong, as they are 95% of the time.