Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So he can go where he can contribute to a team committed to winning SBs. The Bears are not one of those teams. The Bears are committed to wallow in shit.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
So he can go where he can contribute to a team committed to winning SBs. The Bears are not one of those teams. The Bears are committed to wallow in shit.
If we'd fired pace we could legitimately be looking at doing the right thing and rebuilding. Unfortunately pace is going to try to save his job and sink the franchise in the process

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m beginning to think you guys just don’t like gingers.
Would've been fine with Wentz. That was a go big or go home kind of deal. I would've respected Pace. This is just a meandering move. Not much upside to it.

Also Pace don't like QBs are have darker shade of blanco.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’d fire pace tonight and sell off everyone let Nagy coach what’s left or quit which gets me out of his contract, and start over next year, but that’s just me.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm mad as hell at signing Dalton, but at this point you sit tight and see what else you can do to move up in the draft. Trade defensive talent first. Guys like Hicks and even Fuller should be on the trade block. If you can make a move into the top 10 you do all you can to make it happen. Also you keep your eyes open on receivers you can pick up in free agency.

But no way do I expect Robinson to suit up and want to play for Dalton. I wouldn't ask him to do that. You are basically giving up on resigning him if thats the plan.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’d fire pace tonight and sell off everyone let Nagy coach what’s left or quit which gets me out of his contract, and start over next year, but that’s just me.
You're talking like a sane person who sees the future of where this team is going, and its not good.

Rise

Liked Posts:
You're talking like a sane person who sees the future of where this team is going, and its not good.

its worse than that sadly lol. Pace is still here and going to still make more stupid moves.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Would've been fine with Wentz. That was a go big or go home kind of deal. I would've respected Pace. This is just a meandering move. Not much upside to it.

Also Pace don't like QBs are have darker shade of blanco.
I would have been ok with Fitzmagic. Though meandering, it would have had some fun moments.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm mad as hell at signing Dalton, but at this point you sit tight and see what else you can do to move up in the draft. Trade defensive talent first. Guys like Hicks and even Fuller should be on the trade block. If you can make a move into the top 10 you do all you can to make it happen. Also you keep your eyes open on receivers you can pick up in free agency.

But no way do I expect Robinson to suit up and want to play for Dalton. I wouldn't ask him to do that. You are basically giving up on resigning him if thats the plan.
Maybe Golladay will give the Bears a hometown discount.

This will give Dalton 2 large receivers for him to maybe not overthrow.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
sign and trade him, he gets his money and bears get a pick in return

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Do you think they could get a 2nd rd pick for Robinson?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Maybe Golladay will give the Bears a hometown discount.

This will give Dalton 2 large receivers for him to maybe not overthrow.

Can't afford Golladay and still do other needed work but maybe one more year of putting AJ Green and Dalton back together.........

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Do you think they could get a 2nd rd pick for Robinson?
Right now? Easily. A week before the season starts? Harder to say, problem is Ryan Pace isn't going to trade away players for draft picks he knows he might never get to use.