Mike McCarthy, “Packers are gonna win in Chicago.”

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we can all agree that if Fox can't beat a Rodgers-less GB team, then he won't be back no matter the results of the remaining schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Yep the Packers do own us mentally but this game would be a great game for Trubisky to shine.

Too bad the wide receivers and tight ends are a decimated bunch.

At least the running backs are legit.

We gotta split our Cohen. Too bad we didnt have some other "shifty" anything to go out an catcha pass

Interesting idea, but as Star Trek shows this would result in a good Cohen/evil Cohen and I can see where both might have advantages. The good being able to keep his head and the bad committing unsportsmanlike penalties and hamming it up like Shatner. So I am voting no here. :)

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
McCarthy is a huge asshole. That being said, if he were the Bear's HC in the same situation, it would be the perfect response for Bear's fans to hear. All I can say is that Fox had better damn win this game or the lid on his coffin will be nailed down. THis is a MUST GAME for Gabby Hayes to win to keep his job.

Gabby Hayes lol

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes I would be shocked if they shit the bed. I expect the defense to play well, and I expect the offense to be fairly conservative and run heavy.

The only way I see the Packers winning this is if they get 3 lucky plays/bounces that give them points.

Thanked for the optimism, but I am not sharing your view here at all. I would say I would be mildly surprised if they melted, but not at all shocked. The last game against these guys and TB are still in my head. I know Trubisky is not Glennon, but I still have zero faith in this offense not to commit turnovers and less than zero in their ability to score. While the offense is still searching for anything resembling consistent production and points, it puts constant pressure on the D to maintain a high level of play that is just not reasonable to expect week in and week out from an above average D that is not quite elite.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Favre and Rodgers have been the difference in the rivalry ever since Favre took over. Considering they’ve had back to back hall of fame QBs, two super bowl wins in that time period seems like massive under achievement by the organization.

The Bears have a better defense and run game. With two inexperienced QBs starting, that should make the difference for the Bears. I believe this Bear defense is going to be hyper motivated to kick some ass. Hundley seems to have a real issue keeping his eyes downfield so I don’t think he’s much of a passing threat. The Bears are going to tee off on him.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It literally says that he says "we are going to Chicago to win" not anything remotely like the title of your thread which literally uses quotation marks to make it appear to seem like he actually used those words literally, which he did not and while your title sounds very arrogant, what MIKE MCARTHY says or is actually quoted as literally saying is not arrogant at all in my opinion or anyone else who is actually rational. Just coach speaking.

literally

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
It's so funny to watch the Packers crash and burn without their fucking cheat code at QB. Good team, guys.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ever wonder when Vash says literally he actually means figuratively?

I am pretty sure that is the first time in the history of the English language, the word "literally" has been used four times in one sentence.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? Or possibly click bait is your strong suit.

Apparently being an asshole is yours.

Damn Warden, yoo got skirvd

giphy.gif

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears will take the lead in the first quarter and hold it the rest of the game. Mark it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
This is a must win for Fox. If he drops this game, then the Bears have little to no chance of making the playoffs, which virtually eliminates Fox coming back next year. Chicago is still very much in the playoff race. Vikings have a really tough schedule, and if the Bears can win the rest of the divisional games, even if they drop 1 to the Lions, they should still be in contention for the division.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
This should be a good game. Both teams are pretty equal now that Rodgers is out. Game will likely come down to a turnover like always.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a must win for Fox. If he drops this game, then the Bears have little to no chance of making the playoffs, which virtually eliminates Fox coming back next year. Chicago is still very much in the playoff race. Vikings have a really tough schedule, and if the Bears can win the rest of the divisional games, even if they drop 1 to the Lions, they should still be in contention for the division.

I think they need to sweep the divisional games tbh, not sure 3-3 divisional record will cut it. In your scenario, the Lions would most likely be 5-1 or 4-2 in the division. I don't see them losing to Gb at home. Vikings maybe, but that game is on Thanksgiving.