Mike McCarthy, “Packers are gonna win in Chicago.”

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least I can read unlike you, bozo.

And I readily admitted that I misread it in the third post after VashalasX, much more eloquently, told me the same thing.

Hey, Bozo is a beloved Chicagoland icon. That's cool, you can always be my Cooky bro.

BozoCookySM.jpg

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers will play the Bears hard. It won't be a roll over game. Even if the Bears go up early and stay there I expect the Pack to make the fans sweat the whole way.
This team has always been the heart-attack Bears. Always the hard way. But Bears win this one.

If the Bears go up early, Fox will have Trubisky taking a knee.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
If the Bears go up early, Fox will have Trubisky taking a knee.

You'll have to change your signature from pass to punt. I swear that ravens game was so frustrating. Run run run punt, that game should've been over at the half.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This is a must win for Fox. If he drops this game, then the Bears have little to no chance of making the playoffs, which virtually eliminates Fox coming back next year. Chicago is still very much in the playoff race. Vikings have a really tough schedule, and if the Bears can win the rest of the divisional games, even if they drop 1 to the Lions, they should still be in contention for the division.

They do???

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
They do???

Skins/Rams/Lions/Falcons/Panthers 4 out of 5 of these are away games, 3 in a row, including a trip to the Lions whom already beat them in Minny. That's a damn tough road trip.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes I would be shocked if they shit the bed. I expect the defense to play well, and I expect the offense to be fairly conservative and run heavy.

The only way I see the Packers winning this is if they get 3 lucky plays/bounces that give them points.

Yeah. Then you also have the referee factor. The league may want to keep the Packers viable until Rodgers comes back at the end of the regular season. It could be a very low scoring game where a field goal wins it. We have Barf and that makes me barf:(

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'd have Mike McCarthy coaching the Bears in a heart beat.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Hope the Bears pour on the ass whoopin so I can see McCarthy sweating on the sidelines

Fuck the Packers

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Skins/Rams/Lions/Falcons/Panthers 4 out of 5 of these are away games, 3 in a row, including a trip to the Lions whom already beat them in Minny. That's a damn tough road trip.

Skins, Lions, Falcons and Panthers are all highly inconsistent too.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Skins, Lions, Falcons and Panthers are all highly inconsistent too.

Other than a week one win against the Saints, Vikes have beaten the Ravens, bears, bucs, browns, and Gb (without Aaron Rodgers for 3 1/2 quarters). So yes, there schedule does get harder, this can't be argued.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not at all, I'm suggesting her version of Catwoman is so atrociously awful that it's not hot. Afterall, we're talking about Catwoman.

I would wager if I was a betting person at least $50 dollars that if you had a chance to own her cat-suit you would literally "max-out" all of your available credit cards to raise funds to bid on it, whether it was laundered or not, no doubt in my mind that you would do that **** for real!

Liked Posts:
I would wager if I was a betting person at least $50 dollars that if you had a chance to own her cat-suit you would literally "max-out" all of your available credit cards to raise funds to bid on it, whether it was laundered or not, no doubt in my mind that you would do that **** for real!

I'm not a fan of hers so you're wrong I don't understand how you can think someone would want to plunk money down on an expensive costume for a character or actress they don't care about that makes no sense to me maybe if it was a better movie sure but that rendition of Catwoman was rubbish and no one in their right mind would want any memorabilia from it and to top it all off isn't the catsuit pleather? Surely that will disintegrate over time and be worthless in the end perhaps my mom and her boyfriend could preserve it some how but I don't see why they'd even want to bother with it since like I said before the movie was rubbish it makes no sense to me why you'd think I'd want something from it this I'll truly never understand it was ****!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
It literally says that he says "we are going to Chicago to win" not anything remotely like the title of your thread which literally uses quotation marks to make it appear to seem like he actually used those words literally, which he did not and while your title sounds very arrogant, what MIKE MCARTHY says or is actually quoted as literally saying is not arrogant at all in my opinion or anyone else who is actually rational. .

Helluva sentence, kid . . .

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Not at all, I'm suggesting her version of Catwoman is so atrociously awful that it's not hot. Afterall, we're talking about Catwoman.

This. At first, the trailer was hot. When she was walking sexy and cracking a whip I was IN .... then I saw the fucking movie and it killed it. Killed the whole thing. I suspect if I had never watched it and only had that trailer in mind, I would be just as mystified as eye doc. But I DID see it and I understand exactly your POV.