Mike McCarthy, “Packers are gonna win in Chicago.”

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
McCarthy is a huge asshole. That being said, if he were the Bear's HC in the same situation, it would be the perfect response for Bear's fans to hear. All I can say is that Fox had better damn win this game or the lid on his coffin will be nailed down. THis is a MUST GAME for Gabby Hayes to win to keep his job.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..I spit out coffee @ the "Gabby Hayes" moniker..Its perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7koigiUq7GE

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Every damn packer player and coach makes me cringe. Fucking smug assholes. I'm extremely bitter towards them dominating us, but they still make me angry like no other team.

Every time we play them they just laugh and laugh, and the camera man makes sure they get it on the tv each and every time. I fully expect to be pissed off every game we see them. We have lost to them for far too long, and almost always in some embarrassing fashion.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every damn packer player and coach makes me cringe. Fucking smug assholes. I'm extremely bitter towards them dominating us, but they still make me angry like no other team.

Every time we play them they just laugh and laugh, and the camera man makes sure they get it on the tv each and every time. I fully expect to be pissed off every game we see them. We have lost to them for far too long, and almost always in some embarrassing fashion.

I agree, and that's why I think that my dilsexia got the best of me...cause I expect him to say some shit like that. Can't f'n stand them since the McMahon takedown. I do think that the Packers are hearing all the "favorites" noise, and the media attention surrounding how much they suck without Erin and they will come out fighting. Also willing to bet that Adams wants to make a big impact this game. IMO, this will not be a cakewalk.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
It literally says that he says "we are going to Chicago to win" not anything remotely like the title of your thread which literally uses quotation marks to make it appear to seem like he actually used those words literally, which he did not and while your title sounds very arrogant, what MIKE MCARTHY says or is actually quoted as literally saying is not arrogant at all in my opinion or anyone else who is actually rational. Just coach speaking.

literally

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I will take a win, but I would consider it an * win. Wished Trubs first GB victory was full strength.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Other than a week one win against the Saints, Vikes have beaten the Ravens, bears, bucs, browns, and Gb (without Aaron Rodgers for 3 1/2 quarters). So yes, there schedule does get harder, this can't be argued.

If you want to say it gets a little more difficult I won't argue with that. But he said it's really tough, and it's not. The Rams are the toughest opponent they face. The other games are very winnable.