Mike McCarthy, “Packers are gonna win in Chicago.”

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really hate this fat piece of shit. Before anyone says, “what’s he supposed to say?”, most coaches aren’t arrogant enough to say this bullshit. Sure, he’s had his way with the Bears, still doesn’t need to be a fat douche.

Go Bears, fuck the pack...that is all.

Mike McCarthy: There’s more than one way to win
Posted by Charean Williams on November 7, 2017, 9:44 PM EST

The Packers were 4-1 when Aaron Rodgers was injured on the second possession against the Vikings. They are 4-4 now.

It’s not all Brett Hundley‘s fault, but Rodgers managed to cover up the deficiencies of the Packers.

“We all need to do better,” McCarthy said, via Ryan Wood of the Green Bay Press-Gazette. “We had an injury to Aaron Rodgers and nobody’s stepped up. No group has stepped up yet. We’ve had two games that were very similar in nature.”

In the two games before Rodgers’ injury, the Packers scored 35 points in victories over the Bears and the Cowboys. They have scored 44 total points in the three games since, including the loss to the Vikings when Rodgers was injured.

McCarthy, though, hasn’t lost faith. He said the Packers are “going to Chicago to win.”

“There’s more than one way to win in this league, and we’re fully capable of it,” McCarthy said.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It literally says that he says "we are going to Chicago to win" not anything remotely like the title of your thread which literally uses quotation marks to make it appear to seem like he actually used those words literally, which he did not and while your title sounds very arrogant, what MIKE MCARTHY says or is actually quoted as literally saying is not arrogant at all in my opinion or anyone else who is actually rational. Just coach speaking.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Indeed it literally does. Still hate that fat piece of shit and the packers. Thanks for setting me straight.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would anyone be shocked if this team shit the bed against the Packers and a backup QB coming out of the bye?

I have seen way too any step backs after a little momentum with this crew.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Really hate this fat piece of shit. Before anyone says, “what’s he supposed to say?”, most coaches aren’t arrogant enough to say this bullshit. Sure, he’s had his way with the Bears, still doesn’t need to be a fat douche.

Go Bears, fuck the pack...that is all.

Mike McCarthy: There’s more than one way to win
Posted by Charean Williams on November 7, 2017, 9:44 PM EST

The Packers were 4-1 when Aaron Rodgers was injured on the second possession against the Vikings. They are 4-4 now.

It’s not all Brett Hundley‘s fault, but Rodgers managed to cover up the deficiencies of the Packers.

“We all need to do better,” McCarthy said, via Ryan Wood of the Green Bay Press-Gazette. “We had an injury to Aaron Rodgers and nobody’s stepped up. No group has stepped up yet. We’ve had two games that were very similar in nature.”

In the two games before Rodgers’ injury, the Packers scored 35 points in victories over the Bears and the Cowboys. They have scored 44 total points in the three games since, including the loss to the Vikings when Rodgers was injured.

McCarthy, though, hasn’t lost faith. He said the Packers are “going to Chicago to win.”

“There’s more than one way to win in this league, and we’re fully capable of it,” McCarthy said.

Fuck him. Hundley isn't finishing the game. Who's their 3rd stringer? (Somehow, oddly, I feel it is Mark Sanchez.)

noprophet

Lou Dog
Liked Posts:
Best pizza pie I had was in Denver? I'll take the under,

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd love to beat that fucking team....but the Packers do own us mentally and on the field. I would not be surprised one bit if the Bears shit the bed and Huntley went Kaepernick's first game all over again on us.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yep the Packers do own us mentally but this game would be a great game for Trubisky to shine.

Too bad the wide receivers and tight ends are a decimated bunch.

At least the running backs are legit.

We gotta split our Cohen. Too bad we didnt have some other "shifty" anything to go out an catcha pass

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
McCarthy is a huge asshole. That being said, if he were the Bear's HC in the same situation, it would be the perfect response for Bear's fans to hear. All I can say is that Fox had better damn win this game or the lid on his coffin will be nailed down. THis is a MUST GAME for Gabby Hayes to win to keep his job.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
I think he'll just gain a few more pounds, and waddle home with a LOSS. Bear down!

SuperDitkaMan

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Any person who steps out in public with a plastic block of cheese on their fucking head was clearly sniffing glue 12-16 hours a day as a child.

Or they are products of incest.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
. Would anyone be shocked if this team shit the bed against the Packers and a backup QB coming out of the bye?

Yes I would be shocked if they shit the bed. I expect the defense to play well, and I expect the offense to be fairly conservative and run heavy.

The only way I see the Packers winning this is if they get 3 lucky plays/bounces that give them points.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
The Packers will play the Bears hard. It won't be a roll over game. Even if the Bears go up early and stay there I expect the Pack to make the fans sweat the whole way.
This team has always been the heart-attack Bears. Always the hard way. But Bears win this one.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What will he eat while in Chicago to gain those lbs?

All the dicks that Aaron Rodgers is too injured to eat.

Fuck the Packers. McCarthy is shit. The Packers are shit without HOF QBs. Fuck Wisconsin. Fuck all the people of Wisconsin. Fuck the dude that Netflix made the documentary about where the police framed him for murder. He's a Packers fan, I hope he dies in prison. Fuck off.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
All the dicks that Aaron Rodgers is too injured to eat.

Fuck the Packers. McCarthy is shit. The Packers are shit without HOF QBs. Fuck Wisconsin. Fuck all the people of Wisconsin. Fuck the dude that Netflix made the documentary about where the police framed him for murder. He's a Packers fan, I hope he dies in prison. Fuck off.

tumblr_m70sj3mQX61r1hu8qo1_500.gif

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Would anyone be shocked if this team shit the bed against the Packers and a backup QB coming out of the bye?

I don't know if I would be shocked honestly, its really hard to trust the Bears after so many years. If they do shit the bed, I will be full on with you and everyone else on the fire Fox train, anything short of a total decimation really. We're coming off a bye and healthy and they're coming off a short week and full of injuries, if wet don't destroy this team, I'm fully on board. I really can't take much longer of watching the Bears lose to the packers.