Mike North on Justine Fields Pick

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Do yourself a favor and stop listening to Mike North and the other arrogant semi-deaf youtuber you posted. Both of those takes were really bad.
Hodge & Jahns have great objective material. Under Center podcast is pretty good too.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah, Mike North.

The guy who tuned down six figures from the score saying it was disrespectful and thought he could get more from espn who wasn't interested

Brought a criminal money mark ponzi schemer into the business and started a web based radio show ten years before it became the norm without any other financials, was spending the guys blood money left and right on bus billboards, then shat on a ton of people when the checks started bouncing.

Put his "dream home" up for bid claiming " a quiet area" near rosemont with a plane taking off in the background and threw in the 75k dream home blueprint for free to no bidders

Had a completely bottled Twitter account with 300k plus followers yet was getting two likes a tweet. Guess the chinese bought bots didn't like his opinion..

Made his wife create a youtube cooking show with her two sisters with an italian name that was "Three Fat Broads" translated where in one episode they jerked off italian sausages.

Nobody cares about Mike North.

Another post full of lies and retardation.

Still waiting for my apology, broke boy.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
When did Mike North become a football draft expert? He's a hot dog vendor who found a shtick

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ah, Mike North.

The guy who tuned down six figures from the score saying it was disrespectful and thought he could get more from espn who wasn't interested

Brought a criminal money mark ponzi schemer into the business and started a web based radio show ten years before it became the norm without any other financials, was spending the guys blood money left and right on bus billboards, then shat on a ton of people when the checks started bouncing.

Put his "dream home" up for bid claiming " a quiet area" near rosemont with a plane taking off in the background and threw in the 75k dream home blueprint for free to no bidders

Had a completely bottled Twitter account with 300k plus followers yet was getting two likes a tweet. Guess the chinese bought bots didn't like his opinion..

Made his wife create a youtube cooking show with her two sisters with an italian name that was "Three Fat Broads" translated where in one episode they jerked off italian sausages.

Nobody cares about Mike North.
I knew none of this before you posted it. Sounds like you literally care a lot lol.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I do love that the thread title is misspelled, which is such a Mike North like thing to do

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A successful clip by North. Controversial with lots of clicks.

I didn't. :p

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jumped in to smack talk Mike North, but it looks like literally everyone beat me to it.

I have never been more proud of you, CCS!

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
The Oregon Department of ETHNOMATHEMATICS says that 2 + 2 doesn't necessarily equal 4. 2 + 2 = 4 is apparently the white supremacist answer, or some shizz like that.

Great state, Oregon, isn't it?
You know, I think Charles Mingus says that in his autobiography. Of course the realization comes after years of drug use and a stay in a mental institution, but still.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jumped in to smack talk Mike North, but it looks like literally everyone beat me to it.

I have never been more proud of you, CCS!
Scroll up.. There's even a 15 yr old doge coin halve millionaire whomst literally wrote a thesis about Mike North

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The greatest Mike North story is the guy who drove a limo picked up an intoxicated Mike North who was rather mean "don't you know who I am" drunk.

North passes out in the back of the limo before telling the guy where to drop him off so the guy drives to Wisconsin before he woke up from his blackout.

Somebody bought Mike North.com before North did and didn't want to pay the guy for the web address. Tried taking him to court but his lawyer told him it was hopeless.

Noth also is an obsessive googler and prolly has already seen this thread.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
everybody should be unsure of Fields

dude hasn't played a down yet

still tho, best QB prospect to ever join the team. in my lifetime at least.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The greatest Mike North story is the guy who drove a limo picked up an intoxicated Mike North who was rather mean "don't you know who I am" drunk.

North passes out in the back of the limo before telling the guy where to drop him off so the guy drives to Wisconsin before he woke up from his blackout.

Somebody bought Mike North.com before North did and didn't want to pay the guy for the web address. Tried taking him to court but his lawyer told him it was hopeless.

Noth also is an obsessive googler and prolly has already seen this thread.

@Grimson

More obsessive Mike North dossier excerpts from the guy who doesn't care about Mike North ^^^^

:jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Grimson

More obsessive Mike North dossier excerpts from the guy who doesn't care about Mike North ^^^^

:jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy: :jonesy:

From a known liar and deceiver. I am sure that story is 110% accurate just like Toews faking illness to sit out from the Blackhawks season only to come back and play the following year.

Fucking loser.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
From a known liar and deceiver. I am sure that story is 110% accurate just like Toews faking illness to sit out from the Blackhawks season only to come back and play the following year.

Fucking loser.
Has he ever not lied in a post here?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Mike North puttin out some dumb takes. Shocker :rolleyes: