Miller on Notice per Furrey

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
nice to see furrey get stern with miller...not that i really expect much from him but ya never know...

"There's going to be some competition," Bears wide receivers coach Mike Furrey said Wednesday. "Now, it’s not going to be a need base. We don’t need you. We got guys that are going to produce, and you better be a pro. You better be on your details. You better do what we're asking you to do."

Canth

Liked Posts:
I hope Miller has a heck of year so that he can sign a big FA contract somewhere else next offseason and give the Bears a decent comp pick. I would not trust him long term.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
In that tweet is exactly what is wrong with Miller. Dude is ripped, has a ton of talent, but does not he have the proper mentality and intelligence. He simply believes that if he is physically better that he will be great.

I hope he has a huge year

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hope Miller has a heck of year so that he can sign a big FA contract somewhere else next offseason and give the Bears a decent comp pick. I would not trust him long term.

I hope Dazz beats him out as if Miller is not the long term future then why bother playing him over Dazz if Dazz is ready.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is his year to prove the doubters/haters wrong. The guy is certainly capable

I hope he does very well. Whatever is best for the team this year. But I don’t trust him, either.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hope Dazz beats him out as if Miller is not the long term future then why bother playing him over Dazz if Dazz is ready.
I'm all aboard the Dazz hype train (if there is one)

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Mike "Tyson" Furrey sends a devastating blow to the wide receiver room with an absolute knockout of a soundbite.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The media did a piece on him last year, being a dad now...with the assumption he's matured.

We saw how that went with a playoff game ejection.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Miller has potential but seems to have lost interested when Mitch couldn't get off his first read. I think he gets shit done this year

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
They have been on him for 3 years.

Maturity and intelligence do not seem like they are going to develop.
This.

If you read this article and think 'no one has really told Miller he needs to give more, so that's probably why he's failing to meet expectations', then you don't know how the NFL works.

Each coach he has had has let him know if he fails that's going to suck for Miller and the coach.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is kinda funny. So a guy that DGAF and directly disobeyed the specific order of the HC, suddenly is worried about Mike Furrey.

1620939714723.png