Mitch and the Fifth Year Option Math

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I am surprised he doesn't need an emotional support animal at the pressers... or is that what Nagy is to him?
watch the presser with the sound off, Nagy was visibly bristling at the Trubisky questions......even smooth talking bullshitter Pace was nerve wracked, clearly these guys are not as confident as the front they're putting up

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont you want to lock him up for at least another 3 or 4 years before calling him a bust?
What I want isnt the issue..the question was about Pace and announcing the option

Last edited:

coolio

Liked Posts:
They'll do it when people calm down. He's 100% going to do it. The diff is, even though Floyd is not a good pass rusher or top top 10 overall pick, he probably starts for another team, a low end starter that is. Mitch isn't, but they'll still pick it up.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is lucky they didn’t pay guys by the tackles they made
He's a great cover guy and returner, but that part of his game has been completely forgotten about. He was a PUSSY.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He's a great cover guy and returner, but that part of his game has been completely forgotten about. He was a PUSSY.
Damn Straight. It’s why I feel Peanut should get at very least consideration for the Hall

Reactions: DC

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
They'll do it when people calm down. He's 100% going to do it. The diff is, even though Floyd is not a good pass rusher or top top 10 overall pick, he probably starts for another team, a low end starter that is. Mitch isn't, but they'll still pick it up.
I’m not so sure about Floyd. He can’t play special teams. He isn’t a situational pass rusher, he can’t stop the run....yeah sure send him to green bay

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Im guessing that Pace pulled a random canned answer out of his hat RE the 5th option, and as other mentioned he had no intention at all of discussing their actual plans on how to handle the QB position this offseason. And rightfully so.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I’m not so sure about Floyd. He can’t play special teams. He isn’t a situational pass rusher, he can’t stop the run....yeah sure send him to green bay

I'm pretty sure Floyd could play special teams. Has the perfect athletic profile for it, but he doesn't do it because he's the starting OLB and a former top 10 pick. He's also a fantastic run defender so not sure where you're getting your info.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm pretty sure Floyd could play special teams. Has the perfect athletic profile for it, but he doesn't do it because he's the starting OLB and a former top 10 pick. He's also a fantastic run defender so not sure where you're getting your info.
Well I have never watched a game in my life but from hearing on the radio and looking at stats...I think id rather have a pass rushing OLB that is good against the run than Floyd....Just my opinion

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I compare Floyd to Cortney Upshaw who has played solid not flashy and has never received a huge contract.