Mitch can use his legs.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
There's no reason why he shouldn't average at least 30 yards a game on the ground. I will never understand why they don't scheme him more to use his legs like they did in 2018.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ <<<<<<mitch

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch will be out of the league in less than four years just like Quinn, Sanchez, Manzel, Young etc.

Well Sanchez & Young did have some success . I believe they had some playoff wins.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
If Colt Mccoy , the Giraffe and Chase Daniel can be 10 year nfl qb's....I see no reason why mitch won't still be in the nfl in 2025
Well I meant four more years but why would he be? chase has nowhere to go and Mccoy they just collect paychecks. Mitch got paid big time from us and doesn't need that severance pay. those guys were way lower picks with a fraction of his money. All I'm saying is if that was you why would you stay around being mediocre? He might as well start a business or something not like he is gonna suddenly learn the position at a higher level.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I meant four more years but why would he be? chase has nowhere to go and Mccoy they just collect paychecks. Mitch got paid big time from us and doesn't need that severance pay. those guys were way lower picks with a fraction of his money. All I'm saying is if that was you why would you stay around being mediocre? He might as well start a business or something not like he is gonna suddenly learn the position at a higher level.

Yeah... you know, why try to earn 20 - 40 million more over 10 years when you can settle for the 29mil you were already paid?

?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The worst was Trubisky scrambling out of the pocket and casually stepping out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could have easily just tossed the ball out of bounds.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

Exactly this. Why risk CTE for back up pay when you've been given millions by Pace.

$29 million to be exact.

During his interviews, I think I can see him foreshadowing a bit..."Just be grateful to be playing again because you never know....etc."

I think it's occurred to him his career maybe over soon and he knows he doesn't have it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Good question. As a team, we foster and nurture mediocrity. ?

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Yeah... you know, why try to earn 20 - 40 million more over 10 years when you can settle for the 29mil you were already paid?

?
You think he would get those kine of numbers though really ?? Why what has he proven to reward that price tag as a backup? only reason Kirk cousins and Foles can is that SB on their resume. And look at them now, young new coaches are aware of them and only the desperate ones are calling.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Having good legs will be beneficial when he has to start turning tricks at truck stops to support himself.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The worst was Trubisky scrambling out of the pocket and casually stepping out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could have easily just tossed the ball out of bounds.
One of my few comments in the in game thread. Dude may be functional in the right O but will always lack awareness.