Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1628615031040.png
1628618197735.png
1628618215635.png
1628618238422.png
1628618279535.png

Mitch at times would sneak in ways to shift blame to play-calling, receivers not being open and the OL not blocking. The 4th tweet here is more of the same. "The resources here". I guess this dude never saw where his footballs landed. Dude was shit. Still is. Id love to see someone bury him in the pre-season.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So he’s saying daboll isn’t a moron like Nagy? No shit, thanks Mitch. We all thought Nagy was the second coming of John madden
if you think Dabboll is going to magically make Mitch smarter, i have no idea what to tell you.

When you can’t run a fucking RPO you have a information processing problem.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think people shouldn’t try and pick sides here…both can be true, Mitch can suck but also be accurate about the comments regarding play calling. Mitch and Nagy both kinda suck when it comes down to it

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wish him the best of luck.

Did he get a raw deal here? Sure, somewhat, but no more than pretty much the majority of 1st rounders taken. Lawrence/Wilson are not in any better situations this year than he was as a rookie.

Mitch lacks the "it" factor for a superstar athlete. You can make it in this league without that "alpha" drive to you at other positions, but not qb.

Mitch from day one never had the mental fortitude to make it in a big market. Truly, looking back, the moment he got boo'd at that bulls game was already an indication of how weak mitch is mentally.

He's basically a non douche version of rex.....minus the deep ball. Both were mental midgets.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Wow! The hatred for Mitch is strong in this thread.

What if he's right? Seriously, it's not like any QBs under Nagy have done great here. What if Nagy's way of communicating with the QB is sub par in the NFL? As opposed to disregarding his comments maybe this is something we should file away to see if other QBs have similar commentary.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
tenor.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would just like to say no matter what happens with fields it is truly nice to have a real leader and rolemodel at the QB position in chicago.

Wow! The hatred for Mitch is strong in this thread.

What if he's right? Seriously, it's not like any QBs under Nagy have done great here. What if Nagy's way of communicating with the QB is sub par in the NFL? As opposed to disregarding his comments maybe this is something we should file away to see if other QBs have similar commentary.

TBH, a lot of that hate was unfairly tossed on him for being drafted #2 overall. Bears fans hated the pick from day 1.

I blame pace, not mitch. He's a good guy, who works hard. It just became apparently clear the longer he played here that his college tape hid all his red flags.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Wish him the best of luck.

Did he get a raw deal here? Sure, somewhat, but no more than pretty much the majority of 1st rounders taken. Lawrence/Wilson are not in any better situations this year than he was as a rookie.

Mitch lacks the "it" factor for a superstar athlete. You can make it in this league without that "alpha" drive to you at other positions, but not qb.

Mitch from day one never had the mental fortitude to make it in a big market. Truly, looking back, the moment he got boo'd at that bulls game was already an indication of how weak mitch is mentally.

He's basically a non douche version of rex.....minus the deep ball. Both were mental midgets.

I agreed with the things you were saying till you called Rex a mental midget