Mitch deal already in the works!

cutty4ever

Liked Posts:
lololol

I hope they sign him for 2 more at least and make all you knuckle draggers live another season in your personal hell.

It's time to abandon your mindless armchair commentary. The best thing the Bears have going is their ability to ignore the trolls.

Please don't forget to sing my praises when 10 takes us to the promise land next year.

xoxo

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
lololol

I hope they sign him for 2 more at least and make all you knuckle draggers live another season in your personal hell.

It's time to abandon your mindless armchair commentary. The best thing the Bears have going is their ability to ignore the trolls.

Please don't forget to sing my praises when 10 takes us to the promise land next year.

xoxo

Sounds good, Special person.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mitch is signing with the Washington Football Team as a back up to Alex Smith

cutty4ever

Liked Posts:
haha! only a true Special person would say "Sounds good, Special person." Got to love silly little girl trolls. love you!
Sounds good, Special person.
haha! only a true Special person would say "Sounds good, Special person." Got to love silly little girl trolls. love you!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

You're literally Special person. Sound good, Special person?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Are you gonna post a source, or is this a made up post for s***s and giggles?

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Not true at all. A true Special person would say "derrrr ummm ahhhh". Btw the only thing Mitch is leading us too is a losing season next year. This team will be lucky to win 6 games.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
lololol

xoxo
Only one with a screen name of cutty4ever would wish the worst for the Bears QB position.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif