Mitch in Dallas?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Likely will go somewhere where he can compete for a starting job for a better coach

San Fran
Indianapolis
WFT

I still don’t think he’s a long term starter but I bet he’s excited to get away from Nagy.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He’ll go to the Saints and put up career numbers. Nagy will get fired mid season. But everyone strives for “the Bears culture”!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Patriots if not resigned. He'll come off the bench and it'll look like Bill turned Mitchell into something else.
I could see Mitchell in vegas too.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patriots if not resigned. He'll come off the bench and it'll look like Bill turned Mitchell into something else.
I could see Mitchell in vegas too.
Yeah Gruden always did have a hard on for him. Maybe he can teach him hard counts. lol

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah Gruden always did have a hard on for him. Maybe he can teach him hard counts. lol
i said vegas, only because gruden loves to fuck with us bears fans.

BillBrasky

Liked Posts:
He’ll go to the Saints and put up career numbers. Nagy will get fired mid season. But everyone strives for “the Bears culture”!
Agree. The best way to be the next Drew Brees is to ... be the next Drew Brees!

Mitch has to be on the Saints' board. When Sean Payton stole that flea flicker play, he saw tape of Mitch throwing that dime that Wims dropped.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Likely will go somewhere where he can compete for a starting job for a better coach

San Fran
Indianapolis
WFT

I still don’t think he’s a long term starter but I bet he’s excited to get away from Nagy.
Id be shocked if SF went after Mitch to compete for a starting job.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So then they are going after mitch, right?
You say this like im usually wrong about things, when i've been giving you the play by play on this team for two years. To the posters formerly of Bear Report, way longer.

You and I both know the only reason Mitch started this season was because of COVID fucking everything up. But keep holding onto that. It's literally the only thing you can say.

But hey, at least i have conviction in what i say, unlike you.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This Mitch thing will never die. When he goes somewhere else and bombs, we'll be sure to rub it in

:kanye:

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Funny... that seems to be the one thing he actually did learn and utilize well...

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many places does Foles have to bomb for it to sink in for you? :)

I can care less about Foles

The fact that he'd be better than Mitch given a better situation (protection, run game) between the two, says enough

Less about Foles and more about how bad Mitch is and how many people still make excuses for the guy after 4 years

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can care less about Foles

The fact that he'd be better than Mitch given a better situation (protection, run game) between the two, says enough

Less about Foles and more about how bad Mitch is and how many people still make excuses for the guy after 4 years
Foles is worse tho.. thats the problem. And I dont like Mitch at all. I wanted him gone last year and then they brought in someone even worse.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny... that seems to be the one thing he actually did learn and utilize well...
You missed the video of Gruden teaching him how to hard count on MNF?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

San Fran
Indianapolis
WFT

I see him as a great fit for San Fran at an affordable price.

If his agent is smart it will be San Fran whether they bring back Jimmy G or not, who is too fragile mentally and physically to finish a season.

Watson would kill everyone in San Fran, so they will try, but Mitch does fit what they do and open up their playbook. Its already an annoying offense, but if you put a ball carrier at QB its your worst nightmare.