MITCH IS BACK BAYBEE!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just put EXTRA MAYO on my burger to celebrate the return of OUR SAVIOR THE FRISKY ONE!!!
I NEVER DOUBTED YOU FOR A SECOND MITCHELL
Any time is a great time for EXTRA MAYO. I must caution here though...when I called it a superfood, was not referring to the kind you normally buy in the store or that you fat, out of shape, sugar addicted, sickly bastards get daily at those fast food places you frequent. The mayo need be made with superior oils, such as olive oil and avocado oil, and superior pasture raised eggs.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Any time is a great time for EXTRA MAYO. I must caution here though...when I called it a superfood, was not referring to the kind you normally buy in the store or that you fat, out of shape, sugar addicted, sickly bastards get daily at those fast food places you frequent. The mayo need be made with superior oils, such as olive oil and avocado oil, and superior pasture raised eggs.
A TRUE Greek only knows of Extra Virgin GREEK olive oil. All other kinds of oil are imitations and frauds.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Spread some mayo on this W!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch had so much warrior spirit today it was ridiculous.
Warrior spirit always provides superior effort. Mitch's 1 TD/2 Int effort and nearly blowing the game against the NFC's worst team does nothing to show even minimal spirit of any kind. He is still a bitch that I'm certain either 1 of my daughters could beat up in a fair, or even not so fair, fight.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
Why watch the game when you can just look at box scores?

Tarded fan base.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
So I'm guessing this isn't the thread to find out how he played lol?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
C'mon, the Bears literally damn near had this shit team come back on them cause of another piss poor pass by their soft crybaby QB. Not as if we're the J E T S Jets Jets Jets coming off a blowout over Oakland. Darnold > Trubitchsky
You do know what sarcasm is, don't you? (this thread!) Oh well...carry on.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do know what sarcasm is, don't you? (this thread!) Oh well...carry on.
Either you're not serious or as stupid as Mitch is bad at football. It's an HHM thread, of course I know it's sarcasm you crackhead!

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
When your QB has a game with a 69 rating against an opponent sans a secondary and the team's fans think he's back, ya gotta think, yeah, has to be a dumbass Bears' fan.

shhhh. baby steps. That's how low the bar is set here in Chicago.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He threw two picks? I had the game on in the background but was barely watching, this team does't deserve my attention

The one in the endzone was a good attempt and on target. Today we saw trubisky way better and im withdrawing my vote for a benching.