Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He basically just scrapped his last draft completely and knows their is no chance the bears select a QB in the top 3 rounds or with their first 3 picks.

I think TE position is solid. They will likely take a late one in the draft and a FA if ones available in the offseason.

Chances are we go DE OL S LB in that order. I think they let Floyd walk, get a OL and DE that drop and then a Safety. A linebacker for depth with Kwit and Quan in the middle.

FA needs to go well this offseason.
I have a hard time believing OL will be second to anything in the upcoming draft.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The one thing I really noticed with Mitch over these last couple games is he is starting to play with confidence and cockiness. After the bad INT on that first drive previous Mitch would act like a bitch. Tonight he instantly put it behind him and kept slinging. He had some money throws in tight windows tonight and a couple he probably shouldn't have pulled the trigger on but I loved the "fuck it" attitude.

Now are we just getting some fools gold or is he really turning a corner? I still think his psyche is fragile and if enough of those tight window throws don't go his way he could regress back to shrivel dick Mitch.

I want to see some more and luckily for the Bears evaluators they have 3 more games against better competition to see of they can build with Mitch or they need to look elsewhere.

Remember, this offseason they have to decide if they will pick up his 5th year option and that option will pay him 30+mil in 2021.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
He looked confident and decisive.. and is throwing the ball to let his receivers make plays (esp. Robinson). And the fact that there aren't any defenders in the backfield as soon as he snaps the ball helps, too.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
...and against what is a good defense. Now bears have a hard road to get to the playoffs, If they can make it in, you could argue they are good enough at that point to win the whole crap.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
That's regular QB play. We want more of that.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
A strong finish to this year will save a number of jobs. The team is over .500. That's just plain huge.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
How mad do you think @bearmick is right now? He is probably pacing back and forth, fuming. I bet he’s close to physically abusing people close to him because he is so mad Trubisky played well.

Like me........ I believe Bearmick just wants to see a certain consistent level of excellence at the Qb position. I'm sure he's happy about the win.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Mitch is pretty facinating. Think about how his trade value has moved throughout the season.

Beginning of the year some were saying he's an MVP candidate. In that 4 game stretch he looked like he could be a cap dump type trade. Now you start talking about that 5th year option.

Just crazy.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Mitch is pretty facinating. Think about how his trade value has moved throughout the season.

Beginning of the year some were saying he's an MVP candidate. In that 4 game stretch he looked like he could be a cap dump type trade. Now you start talking about that 5th year option.

Just crazy.
Only crazy people thought/think the 5th year option would not be picked up...

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Mitch, i'm half way back on the wagon. Go kill the packers and make me a believer.

Thank you fedex for giving mitch the confidence he needed.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Like me........ I believe Bearmick just wants to see a certain consistent level of excellence at the Qb position. I'm sure he's happy about the win.

I actually like Mick as a poster. However, he can say what he wants but he doesn’t like Trubisky and it totally colors his judgement. The Bears picked the project and must have forgotten that it is a hell of a tough market to develop a number 2 pick in the draft. Mitch has been learning to play QB in the NFL. He didn’t have a college resume like Mahomes or Watson. I hope he’s ascending and it’s real. I’ve read all over this board that he is a colossal bust and that’s just bullshit. Busts of that magnitude don’t have seasons like Mitch had last year or performances like Mitch has had recently or in Washington.

Cade McNown was a bust. He sucked from the minute he hit the field. Plus, the team hated that little jerk.

Mitch has been exhibiting the type of playmaking ability lately that they felt he was capable of when they selected him. Plus, I love to see the way the team has rallied around him. It tells you that the guys do believe in him and want him to succeed. If he was an ass, they would have run him out of the building earlier in the year.

I wasn’t a Trubisky guy in 2017. I wanted Mahomes or Watson but I can see that Mitch’s ceiling is pretty high and he’s willing to bust ass to get better. I will take talent, a great attitude and hard work any day of the week.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
How good was Mitch?
He didn't give any chance of huffing or puffing or bad kick (just in case, Eddy Piniero) or dropped pass (Anthony Miller) blowing anything down. RAWR.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
How good was Mitch?
He didn't give any chance of huffing or puffing or bad kick (just in case, Eddy Piniero) or dropped pass (Anthony Miller) blowing anything down. RAWR.
He was a monster!
The whole team got their swag back.
And it all started with Mitch.