Mitch said they forced him to play Nagy ball in Chicago

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First of all, thank you for the article reference. To sum it up:

1. Nagy was rigid and wanted Trubisky to play to the script.
2. Real-life happened in the game that blew up the script.
3. Trubisky and Nagy are both happy to be away from each other.
4. Bears fans are happy to be free of both of them.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Week 1 the Steelers and Bears play at the same time. On week 2 we can watch Trubisky live without having switch back and forth.

Mitch was a good guy. Hard to not root for him. I trashed him for years (according to the Beckys I fully endorsed him based on one or two posts opposed to 100s of posts trashing him.)

If Mitch balls out, then according to the Becky narrative I was right again. This is the problem that you run into when you LIE all the time...constantly having to rewrite the narrative. Beckys gunna Becky tho.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Left unsaid is Lazor changrd the O to suit him and he still wasnt good enough.
As I was once a Trubisky fan, I think what ultimately convinced me that he wasn't the answer was there were some (admittedly rare) times when he wasn't running for his life and he had a wide-open receiver and was completely off the mark- not in the read, but in the throw.

mecha

Liked Posts:
As I was once a Trubisky fan, I think what ultimately convinced me that he wasn't the answer was there were some (admittedly rare) times when he wasn't running for his life and he had a wide-open receiver and was completely off the mark- not in the read, but in the throw.
I was working a job in 2020 where they'd put the games on the projectors. I'd watch them from one of the party room boxes. the amount of whiffs he was throwing then I was like oh shit, not this again. he was another Grossman to me, except opposite. Grossman couldn't do anything but deep passes, Trubisky couldn't really do much of anything but was especially terrible at deep passes.

but hey, NVP. fuck this league.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
This was obvious to anyone who watched the games, and Nagy did the same damn thing to Fields in '21.

I'm glad Mitch gets a taste of a competently run team in the Tomlin Steelers, but I suspect without a clown at coach his lack of QB ability is going to be a glaring and obvious ceiling on the PIT offense. Wish him well, but glad hes not a Bear.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm tired of hearing about Mitch the beta male. Pace at least did a solid on the way out getting us a QB who can handle the adversity that the NFL brings on a young playcaller. Mitch will always be a bitch.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Week 1 the Steelers and Bears play at the same time. On week 2 we can watch Trubisky live without having switch back and forth.

Mitch was a good guy. Hard to not root for him. I trashed him for years (according to the Beckys I fully endorsed him based on one or two posts opposed to 100s of posts trashing him.)

If Mitch balls out, then according to the Becky narrative I was right again. This is the problem that you run into when you LIE all the time...constantly having to rewrite the narrative. Beckys gunna Becky tho.
YOU DELETED ALL THE POSTS WHERE YOU ENDORSED HIM FULLY, AFTER YOUR TAKE WAS OFFICIALLY EXPOSED AS HORRIBLE, JUST LIKE YOU DO WITH MOST OF YOUR TAKES LIKE THE ONE @BEARZOMBIE FOUND LOL

Liked Posts:
(according to the Beckys I fully endorsed him based on one or two posts opposed to 100s of posts trashing him.)

bruh

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
YOU DELETED ALL THE POSTS WHERE YOU ENDORSED HIM FULLY, AFTER YOUR TAKE WAS OFFICIALLY EXPOSED AS HORRIBLE, JUST LIKE YOU DO WITH MOST OF YOUR TAKES LIKE THE ONE @BEARZOMBIE FOUND LOL
He’s been busted many times. I let people know yesterday and even @msadows went to check some of his bullshit and it disappeared like magic.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He’s been busted many times. I let people know yesterday and even @msadows went to check some of his bullshit and it disappeared like magic.
I've bookmarked various takes of his over the last year, probably a couple dozen or so posts. ALL OF THEM ARE GONE lol. Makes sense why he "proves" his #calledits by posting screenshots too, because he can always just delete the post and if he were to link it, he runs the risk of accidently deleting it.

If you post about it, he puts you on ignore.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm tired of hearing about Mitch the beta male. Pace at least did a solid on the way out getting us a QB who can handle the adversity that the NFL brings on a young playcaller. Mitch will always be a bitch.
What?

Fields was all teary eyed on the bench versus Cleveland. I don't care at all if guys show emotion, but if your going to hold it against Mitch...do the same for Fields.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What?

Fields was all teary eyed on the bench versus Cleveland. I don't care at all if guys show emotion, but if your going to hold it against Mitch...do the same for Fields.
I dont recall seeing Fields cry, especially like Mitch did after being benched. Fields has played through cracked ribs. Mitch stopped using his legs more than a year after having a shoulder injury. Also when i hear Fields mention turning off TVs and putting on earmuffs, I'll consider them equal.