Mitch said they forced him to play Nagy ball in Chicago

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trubisky > Nagy. (And that's not saying much LOL)

Nagy was worse than Trestman.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
i guess nagy ball was overthrowing all the players on the field including the defense

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Week 1 the Steelers and Bears play at the same time. On week 2 we can watch Trubisky live without having switch back and forth.

Mitch was a good guy. Hard to not root for him. I trashed him for years (according to the Beckys I fully endorsed him based on one or two posts opposed to 100s of posts trashing him.)

If Mitch balls out, then according to the Becky narrative I was right again. This is the problem that you run into when you LIE all the time...constantly having to rewrite the narrative. Beckys gunna Becky tho.
Why TF do you think everything is about you, Becky?

Last edited:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
As I was once a Trubisky fan, I think what ultimately convinced me that he wasn't the answer was there were some (admittedly rare) times when he wasn't running for his life and he had a wide-open receiver and was completely off the mark- not in the read, but in the throw.
Hey, we all get swept up with the hope of a new QB. It is par for course for being a Bears fan at this point.

His aim was so off, and I am loathe to think about how many points were left on the board on throws that Rex Grossman would have made. If I were to run into Trubisky in a bar, I'd not be afraid to challenge him to a round of darts.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It forever remains in my sig.
You should include the date as well. I think it was the summer before the 2018 season.

...and you guys claim I shit on everything and don't give guys a chance.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^^^ all this choad does is talk about himself

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky > Nagy. (And that's not saying much LOL)

Nagy was worse than Trestman.

Right…

At least Trestman had the offense on fire with McCown behind the wheel until Cutler took it back over. Smh

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
You should include the date as well. I think it was the summer before the 2018 season.

...and you guys claim I shit on everything and don't give guys a chance.
I’m pretty sure it was before the 18 season.

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
Pretty much.

The analogy I am fond of using, is, Imagine the Offensive system Reid teaches/coaches is a math class and he's the professor. All the offensive coaches under him are his students, "learning the math." Some learn it just enough to do the problem, others actually learn how it works and WHY they get the answers they get, which allows them to figure out just about ANY problem because they understand the concept.

Then you have Nagy, who's the one kid who slacks off every year and skates by, by finding someone who took the class before and copying the answers to the test questions for the easy A, while actually understanding NOTHING about the class.

He's fine so long as the problems he faces are from those tests he memorized.

But second they deviate from those tests - he's fucked.

Basically Nagy learned and copied the plays, but had no fucking clue how to use them, how to adapt your talent to them, and got exposed as essentially "cheating on the test" to get hired as a HC. THAT is the level of incompetency we were dealing with.
Yep, Nagy is like a baker who has to follow a recipe exactly. Any deviation and the dish is shot and he has no clue how to fix it or pinpoint where it went wrong. A chef can improvise and figure out different spices and herbs to liven the recipe up.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Week 1 the Steelers and Bears play at the same time. On week 2 we can watch Trubisky live without having switch back and forth.

Mitch was a good guy. Hard to not root for him. I trashed him for years (according to the Beckys I fully endorsed him based on one or two posts opposed to 100s of posts trashing him.)

If Mitch balls out, then according to the Becky narrative I was right again. This is the problem that you run into when you LIE all the time...constantly having to rewrite the narrative. Beckys gunna Becky tho.
What are you even on about?