Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Does this mean his accuracy issues are permanent?

spear_training

?Chicago Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky has made phenomenal gains this offseason with his training. Prior to beginning his training he was recovering from surgery for a partially torn labrum in his non-throwing arm. Since training here at SPEAR his shoulder is as strong as it’s ever been and his mobility, range of motion, and strength have improved significantly. His throwing arm was structurally imbalanced when we first started with him from all of the overuse. Heading into his next and final training phase before going back to camp his throwing arm is structurally balanced and he’s throwing the ball extremely well feeling as good as he ever has. His hard work this offseason and effort in the weight room has been relentless! Super excited for him to display his new strength on the field this season!!!

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is it guys. Mitch is fucking back. Look the fuck out, league

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
spear_training

?Chicago Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky has made phenomenal gains this offseason with his training. Prior to beginning his training he was recovering from surgery for a partially torn labrum in his non-throwing arm. Since training here at SPEAR his shoulder is as strong as it’s ever been and his mobility, range of motion, and strength have improved significantly. His throwing arm was structurally imbalanced when we first started with him from all of the overuse. Heading into his next and final training phase before going back to camp his throwing arm is structurally balanced and he’s throwing the ball extremely well feeling as good as he ever has. His hard work this offseason and effort in the weight room has been relentless! Super excited for him to display his new strength on the field this season!!!

I have heard many fluff pieces every offseason on how good Mitch looks (same thing with, Grossman & Cutler). Then once the lights come on & the curtain raises they become, BS pieces. I will believe it when I see it on the field consistently.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
DREW BREES HAD A SIMILAR ISSUE THE YEAR BEFORE HE BECAME GOAT, SO YES MITCH TRUBISKY=DREW BREES NOW CONGRATS GUYS WE GOT A HOF QB NOW.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is it guys. Mitch is fucking back. Look the fuck out, league
Could this have something to do with his shoulder instability? Here's hoping that's behind him.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
DREW BREES HAD A SIMILAR ISSUE THE YEAR BEFORE HE BECAME GOAT, SO YES MITCH TRUBISKY=DREW BREES NOW CONGRATS GUYS WE GOT A HOF QB NOW.

You forgot to alternate capital letters with lower case.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I have heard many fluff pieces every offseason on how good Mitch looks (same thing with, Grossman & Cutler). Then once the lights come on & the curtain raises they become, BS pieces. I will believe it when I see it on the field consistently.

This possibly could be some of the best O.S news that's been coming out about Mitchell lately, and there's something else, which I'll point out in a bit. But first, This piece tells me Mitchell is working his ass off obviously, It's a huge positive for sure, he wants that check. Plus, imo, he probably feels that he can probably relax his shoulder and maybe his mind much more on the field and hopefully get comfortable throwing down field better. I don't take Mitchell for a sissy no contact QB type of dude also.. he just gotta run more when needed. If he get those throws in order and just relax his shoulder more, he could be pretty damn accurate in the pocket or out of it. Hoping he picks up what the defenses gives him much better too, i would say we'll see some improvement. It's not MT's fault Nagy overloaded Mitchell's brain with NAGY's "202 next level play" calls, Nagy did admit to giving MT too much also.
So, back to my first point, MT has been nothing but good dude this off-season, not one bad peep from Mitchell, No whiny shit, stays cool, nothing negative on social media from him, doesn't go out of character or the norm, just good attitude from him on social videos. Gotta wonder... he actually knows that he got his shoulder fixed, He hasn't been whining one bit. He's claiming that this is his team, plus he knows he could be THAT QB especially in Chicago.... So far everything about the kid this off season everything been all positives could of been much worse.

Now onto our old buddies...
Rex = couldn't stay healthy mostly, stiff ankle and was football broken after knee injury. OH man, and plus that huge jaw hit from Merriman, Shawne might of knocked the rest Rex's ass the fuck out with that hit, it was real dirty. Rex taking big hits constantly when it was still black and blue football then he started playing too scared, cause of injuries.. really, worst of all he started for BASIC ass Ron Turner with basic fluff & super predictable plays, while BEARS fans mentally broke REX. Still, we when to the superbowl with him, during the playoffs he was good, besides for the one strip fumble from bad o-line play, which he didn't have time to set after the snap, and one INT, that ball bounced off Moose's shoulder both TO's vs seahawks that game but he threw the best shoulder receiving bombs we ever seen at soldier field in like ever.... during that game. Rex's leg game when missing sometime all the sudden and started throwing up random balls in the air for INTs again tryin to avoid the hits coming. Makes you think tho.. did Rex himself take blame to protect Lovie Smith cause of Turner's basic shit? Rex said something about meaningless games..did that come from Turner's classes? Both Rex and Ron could of been "inadequately prepared to play", fuck..I'll never forget exactly how Ron threw Rex under the bus like that.

Cutler= NO CHANCE. NO Protection, 99million different Offensive coaches in Cutler's time here two of them Cutler never brought into. Beside Cutler quited, got hurt or something..fans even tried to run Jay outta town too.

I would believe Mitchell's trainer "fluff piece" tweet more.. over stuff like Orton or Glennon's fluff pieces by random journalists btw.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Best article ever: "He’s also been trying to take better care of his better."

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears