Mitch Vs Justin next week

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
That was the first thing I mentioned when the pre-season schedules came out. Both quarterbacks will be #2 on the depth chart going into that game, which means they'll both be playing around the same time. Even though it's pre-season, that's going to be fun as hell to watch. I can't wait!

shoez90

Liked Posts:
MT was not and is not a starter I don't give a shit if he has a ok game. We paid him starter money to win games and lead our team into the future. He sucked we passed on better QBs to take his ass and now we may have lucked into a compromise.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
MT was not and is not a starter I don't give a shit if he has a ok game. We paid him starter money to win games and lead our team into the future. He sucked we passed on better QBs to take his ass and now we may have lucked into a compromise.
He did make the playoffs half his time on the Bears. Can't say that about any other QBs in the few decades. I hope Fields improves on that.
Isn't Allen an anti-Vaxer? If so, Mitch might see more starting time than most of us think. You never know.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

It will never stop amazing me how butthurt people get long after the fact about players who didn't work out. I'm shocked you're the only one frothing at the mouth because his name was mentioned.

It should be interesting. Trubisky as a vet backup vs a rookie backup. We barely got to see Trubisky in preseasons when he was here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He did make the playoffs half his time on the Bears. Can't say that about any other QBs in the few decades. I hope Fields improves on that.
None of the QBs who preceded him had the benefit of sneaking in as a 7th seed.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It will never stop amazing me how butthurt people get long after the fact about players who didn't work out. I'm shocked you're the only one frothing at the mouth because his name was mentioned.

It should be interesting. Trubisky as a vet backup vs a rookie backup. We barely got to see Trubisky in preseasons when he was here.
Trubisexual rat, you're always crying when someone is mean to Mitch. Why is that?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Trubisexual rat, you're always crying when someone is mean to Mitch. Why is that?

If you would get up the reading comprehension of a kindergartener maybe you would start making some sense. And people wonder why I usually take no time for you morons and just put you on ignore now.
For this topic that would be a Cutlersexual you idiot, the mere mention of a former player's name sending people into a rage. Trubbles hasn't had that much time, but as Shoez shows, here we go again. Can't even mention his name when the situation could prove just how bad he is/was and how much better we are with Fields.

And yet when it comes to the countless never were expected to be anything QB flops over the decades you closet packers fans have no problem with them being talked about. Why is that?
Oh yeah, because you're packers fans trolling a Bears forum and any attempts made by the Bears to get a QB are naturally met with your resistance and obvious suck at the position is welcomed by you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you would get up the reading comprehension of a kindergartener maybe you would start making some sense. And people wonder why I usually take no time for you morons and just put you on ignore now.
For this topic that would be a Cutlersexual you idiot, the mere mention of a former player's name sending people into a rage. Trubbles hasn't had that much time, but as Shoez shows, here we go again. Can't even mention his name when the situation could prove just how bad he is/was and how much better we are with Fields.

And yet when it comes to the countless never were expected to be anything QB flops over the decades you closet packers fans have no problem with them being talked about. Why is that?
Oh yeah, because you're packers fans trolling a Bears forum and any attempts made by the Bears to get a QB are naturally met with your resistance and obvious suck at the position is welcomed by you.
Mitch sucked. Get over it, rat.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'll be there to see history in the making - JF1 officially makes Mitch his B****.